1. Rewards Points are earned on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) only. Cash advances and cash equivalents, such as money orders and traveler’s checks as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn Rewards Points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
Rewards Points earned that have not been used toward the issuance of a Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass will expire at the end of the 12th month after such Rewards Points are earned.
2. Two rewards points are earned per dollar charged on net purchases at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas stations or automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two rewards points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores and warehouse clubs may not be coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one rewards point is earned per dollar charged in net purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks, as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
3. Rewards Certificates and Shopping Passes cannot be used for prior purchases, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for purchasing gift cards and must be presented at time of purchase for every eligible transaction by the expiration date shown on the certificate or pass. Your Dillard’s American Express Card or your Dillard’s Credit Card must be used in conjunction with redeeming Shopping Passes or Rewards Certificates. Purchases subject to available credit limit.
4. To achieve and maintain Elite status, you must charge $2,000 or more in net purchases each calendar year and keep Your Account open and be no more than two payments past due. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
5. Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases is available on each transaction.
6. Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases is available on each transaction.
7. Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion or offer.
The Dillard’s Elite American Express® Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.