Examining new ways to market your business can freshen up your approach and improve your profits. Here are five ideas to try:
- Pay-per-click campaigns: Do your research! Know what keywords will be the most useful, then target your campaign.
- Seasonal marketing: With the holidays right around the corner, shake up your seasonal marketing by hosting a private event for your best customers, or just refreshing your decorations.
- Mobile marketing: You can create your own QR codes or hire a company to do it for you; you'll never know if it resonates with your customers if you don't try.
- E-mail newsletters: Start an e-mail newsletter to keep in touch with customers. Make it full of useful content, and remember, content is king. Having good content will keep your customers reading; write compelling subject lines that will draw readers in.
- Social media: Not sure about the ROI on social media? The big payoff: long-term relationships with your target audience. Make sure you have Facebook and Twitter accounts set up for your business, and you populate them with good, relevant content.