Women business owners share stories about their professional mentors.
• Still looking for a mentor? Maybe you've been looking in the wrong places. Here are 4 nontraditional ways to find what you're seeking.
• An entrepreneur who has a mentor is more likely to succeed. If you haven't found a mentor yet, you may be making one (or more) of these mistakes.
• Stella and Dot founder and CEO Jessica Herrin joins us with some tips for women looking to make it in small business.
• Having someone stand up for you and your business can go far to increasing sales and gaining clients quickly. After all, it worked for Albert Einstein.
• Establishing an advisory board for your company can be one of the smartest things you do--if you do it correctly.
• From providing friendship to an objective perspective, what the "Project Runway" icon can teach you about making mentorship work.