• From never taking "no" for an answer to empowering your team, Frank Underwood doles out valuable lessons for binge-watching entrepreneurs.
• The popularity of hackathons is spurring entrepreneurs to start new businesses and innovate existing ones. Can you hack your way to success?
• Business owners who feel the need to do everything themselves are losing out on hundreds or even thousands of dollars in revenue every day.
Mika Brzezinski moderates this chat on what women CEOs bring to the table
• Do you dismiss intuition in favor of facts? If so, you could be hurting your business and stunting its potential growth.
• Neglecting your most basic needs won't help you play at the top of your game. Get back on track with tips to improve your eating and sleeping habits.
• Your mother was right: It's better to think before you speak, especially when it comes to employee interactions. Here are 9 things never to say.
• Heather Thomson and Maria Seidman answer questions about screening applicants & how to maintain a strong company brand.
• Founders of travel website Fathom share Business Lesson learned from their time at Daily Candy.
• A Baby Sitting Enterprise Establishes a Nourishing Company Culture with its Artistic Caregivers.