The following types of businesses qualify: sole proprietorships, South African companies, close corporations and partnerships. Your business must be a registered business with the following available documents:
- Owner(s) certified ID copies.
- Proof of business physical address.
- Owner(s) proof of residential address.
- Value-added tax (VAT) number and /or a SARS income tax number.
- Banking details (cancelled cheque or bank statement).
- Proof of business registration, i.e.: CK1, CK2, CM1, CM22, partnership agreement, Founding Documents, relevant CIPC documents etc.