American Express® Purchasing Card
American Express will work in consultation with the company to implement a customised corporate purchasing system with a preferred-supplier database and efficient controls in procurement spending. The result will be a more efficient procurement process, controlled spending, ease of reconciliation and sourcing effectiveness.
- The American Express Corporate Purchasing Card allows your company to enable specific merchants from which their Cardmembers can make purchases. This gives the company complete control over where spend can occur.
- The Corporate Purchasing Card offers management reports that enable more efficient management of, and negotiations with preferred suppliers.
- Your company will have more control of its procurement programme by specifying the number and maximum spend allowed per day on the Card.
- As a Corporate Purchasing Cardmember you get basic automatic travel insurance for both local and international travel when you purchase your travel ticket(s) on your Corporate Purchasing Card. Our automatic insurance cover offers emergency and medical assistance around the world, while optional topup cover provides comprehensive insurance. Click here to find out more.
- As a Corporate Purchasing Cardmember you have access to a dedicated facility to assist with all your day-to-day service requirements. A dedicated key account manager will also be assigned to you if your spend exceeds certain thresholds. You also have access to a dedicated corporate helpdesk, which can be contacted on 0860 102 191 or +27 10 217 4736).