Transfer your balance from another card or store card to yo,r American Express Credit Card at a low rate of 9,90% for the first six months.
You have the choice of paying your outstanding balance on your Credit Card in full or settling only the minimum of 10% monthly.
Payment Protection Plan
The Credit Card Payment Protection Plan is a dynamic insurance policy that covers your outstanding Credit Card balance or part thereof, up to R150 000.
For ease and convenience we offer a budget facility for larger-than-normal purchases (amount over R300), which you can pay off over 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Purchase your travel tickets on your Credit Card and both you and your family are automatically covered for medical expenses up to R450 000, locally and internationally. Optional comprehensive top-up cover is available at discounted rates.
- The Credit Card Payment Protection Plan is an insurance policy covering American Express Cardmembers for an outstanding Credit Card balance of up to R150 000 (including any budget facility), should the primary Cardmember pass away or be left unable to earn an income. Read more.
- Transfer your balance from another credit card or store card to your Credit Card at a low rate of 9,90% for the first six months.
- You can apply for free supplementary Credit Cards for family, friends or a partner.
- Join the highly acclaimed Membership Rewards™ Programme.
- Earn one point for every R5 of eligible spend* on your Credit Card.
- Rewards points may never expire and can be redeemed for a variety of lifestyle and travel rewards. Find out more.
- You can enrol for an additional monthly linkage fee of R19.
- *Eligible spend includes local and international purchases and excludes cash withdrawals, casino chip purchases, fuel purchases, finance or other card charges, fees or taxes levied by Nedbank or the government, purchases of travellers cheques or other negotiable instruments, garage card transactions, budget account instalments and interest thereon, insurance premiums and internet transfers/payments.
- You have the choice of paying your outstanding balance on your Credit Card in full or settling only the minimum of 10% monthly.
- Be sure of local and global acceptance wherever you see the American Express sign in over 200 countries internationally and at over 60 000 merchants locally.
- Activate online banking for a nominal fee to have access to balance and transaction enquiries online, 24 hours a day.
- Activate your eStatements by simply calling 0860 555 111.
- Lost and stolen American Express Cards: As a Credit Cardmember you will not be held liable for any fraudulent transactions on your Credit Card once it has been reported as lost or stolen. Call 0800 110 929.
American Express® Credit Card
American Express® Credit Card
Use your Credit Card for everyday spending and enjoy the flexibility of paying off any larger purchases over a longer period of time.