How to apply for an American Express Business Card
Learn about your eligibility requirements and information you’ll need to complete your Card application.
When applying for an American Express Business Credit or Charge Card, you’ll need to fulfill two sets of criteria.
Card Members must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a good credit history with no record of bad debt or payment default.
- Have an annual revenue of $75,000 or more.
- Have a valid ABN registered for GST.
- Have been trading for 12 months or more.
Possible supporting documents:
- Identification documents for the primary Card Members (depending on the business structure, this may also be required for Directors, Beneficial Owners or other legal representatives).
- Partnership agreements.
- Constitution or meeting minutes.
- Trust deeds.