A simple and secure way
to manage your
business on the go.
The Amex Mobile App4 lets you quickly and easily manage your Card Account and your
business anytime, anywhere. With a host of benefits, tools and security features, you can
relax knowing you have everything you need safely in the palm of your hand.
To download the AMEX Mobile App, scan the below QR code with your mobile.
Manage business spend
Quickly and easily monitor all of your business spend in one place.
Instantly activate new Cards, replacement Cards, or renewals.
Pay off your Account or set up direct debit so your payments are made automatically.
View your last 6 months’ debit and credit transactions at any time.
Get notifications whenever your Card is used and set up a ‘spend tracking alert’ to manage your balance effectively.
Get a reminder when your payment is due and confirmation when payments are received or missed.
Check whether any larger-than-usual purchases on your Charge Card will be approved in moments through the Amex App.
Access exclusive membership benefits
Enjoy a host of great perks and make the most of your points,
if you’re enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program.
Keep up to date with your rewards balance. If you earn Membership Rewards, look out for personalised redemption ideas too.1
Redeem your points to pay for one or more eligible transactions on your statement, including your Annual Card Fee3
Save exclusive dining and shopping Offers to your Card and get the savings automatically credited to your Account.2
If you’re a Platinum Card Member, search for airport lounges that your Card gives you access to, or get notified when one is nearby.
Personalise your settings
Manage your Account information and customise your settings quickly and securely.
1. Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee may apply). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
2. The following are not Eligible Cards: Business Cards that are affiliated with a wholesale partner, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Government Cards, Corporate Purchasing Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards, Corporate Cards and the David Jones Storecard.
3. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au. Points may be redeemed by the Card Member for a credit on the Card Account. American Express may decline a Select + Pay with points request where the Card Account or Card Member’s other Accounts with American Express are not in good standing. For each successful transaction with Select + Pay with points, points will be debited from your Membership Rewards Account and a credit placed on your Card in line with the points chosen to be used for the Eligible Charge. Minimum redemption amounts apply. Any credit to your Card Account cannot exceed the amount of the relevant Eligible Charges. A credit will appear on your statement identified as “Rewards Credit”. Points will be debited immediately and the credit will take up to 3 business days to appear online. Credits processed after the Card account’s statement closing date will appear in the following statement. You are still responsible for payment of the amount due on your Card Account by the due date. Select + Pay with points is not available for redemption by Corporate Card Accounts and is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund.
4. To use the App, you must be registered for Online Services. Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
5. American Express discourages spamming. You should only send referral messages to friends and family who genuinely want to receive them. In order to be eligible for Bonus Points, your friend must apply using the referral link you send them. If your friend applies from a separate link or applies independently you will not receive Bonus Points. You cannot refer a friend who already has one of our Cards or has held one in the last 18 months and you will only receive the Bonus Points if your friend's Card application is approved. You may only send referral messages to a maximum of 20 friends and the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ‘Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 200,000 points per year. For full Terms and Conditions for your Card product please log in here.