1. Company Business Rewards Benefits: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Program member to earn Qantas Points for business. The TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit is available only for companies with the American Express Qantas Corporate Card program when the Card is used to make an eligible Qantas flight booking. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. Qantas will allocate 3 times the number of Qantas Points which will be awarded to the business under the Qantas Business Rewards Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions. A one-off joining fee of $89.50 usually applies, however this will be waived for any business that has an existing American Express Qantas Corporate Card. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the airline earn table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. Qantas Points earning thresholds apply as per the TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit Terms and Conditions. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Earn on Qantas spend: You will earn 2 Membership Rewards Points per $1 spent on the following Qantas Products and Services purchased on the Qantas merchant Account (i.e. directly from Qantas): Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar. Subject to Terms and Conditions of your Membership Rewards program available here.
3. Membership Rewards Spirit program: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards. Membership Rewards enrolment is required. Fees apply. You will earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all spend except government where you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Merchants classified as "government" include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example, a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn rates at the government earn rate. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. The redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. A joining fee may apply. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
4. As long as your Account remains current and in good standing.
5. Insurance: The American Express® Qantas Corporate Gold Card insurance is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) – see the full Terms and Conditions. You must use your American Express® Qantas Corporate Gold Card to pay for your return trip in order to be eligible for the travel insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Card Members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This communication does not take into Account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full Terms and Conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
6. Emergency Global Assist: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions. Only available when you travel more than 200km from your home, for up to 90 consecutive days.
7. Push notifications must be enabled to receive alerts about flight delays.
8. Corporate Cash: Corporate Card Members are only eligible to enrol in Corporate Cash if the Company has agreed to participate and has pre-registered in the program. A fee applies. All Cash application forms must be signed by the Card Member and the Company's nominated Corporate Cash Verifying Officer. Please contact your Program Administrator for more information.
9. AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including Terms and Conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments Account and be registered to use AccessLine.
10. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
11. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. In Australia, call us on 1300 558 891. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.