* At participating American Express contactless merchants. Retailer contactless limits may apply. Please check before paying.
†: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
1. Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you’ve taken reasonable care to protect your account details, PIN and any device on which you have added your account information. Notify us at once if your Card or eligible device is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
2. Rewards not available on all Cards. Rewards vary by Card product. Conditions apply.
3. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
4. Not available on all cards. For a full list of Cards which offer these benefits please visit our Shopping Protection FAQs.
5. This is not an insurance coverage. Costs associated with any out-of-pocket expenses related to your Travel Emergency Assistance inquiry are your responsibility. Services will be provided as permitted under applicable law and must be authorized and arranged by AXA Assistance. All the services associated with the Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). Eligible Cards include The Platinum Card® from American Express®, The American Express® Gold Rewards Card, The American Express® Card, The American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card, The American Express® Aeroplan®* Card, The Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card.
**At eligible and contactless enabled PRESTO devices at GO stations and UP Express locations only. Adult rate charged when tapping your Card at eligible PRESTO devices. Tap off at the end of each trip to avoid additional charges.