Designed for small business so you can pay your suppliers online with ease–from Boston to Brussels. Fees apply.
Enjoy a 90-Day waiver of American Express® fees on your foreign exchange payments for the first 90 days after being approved for American Express Global Pay. Apply by December 31, 2023.1
American Express Global Pay enables small businesses to pay domestic and international suppliers with ease. Save a trip to the bank with our intuitive and mobile-friendly platform. Click here for a list of available currencies and countries.
Manage your American Express Global Pay account and Business Card on a single platform.
Get an estimated delivery date and access exchange rates when you create a payment.2
Reduce the risk of common errors and delays with fields that dynamically update based on the country of your payment.
Send same business day payments in select countries and currencies.2
Track the status of eligible payments in select countries and currencies.
American Express Global Pay is a separate product from your American Express Card. For more information on available currencies, countries, account security, tracking and other details about American Express Global Pay, please visit our FAQ page. Fees Apply.
Get more out of your Membership with American Express Global Pay.
Earn Membership Rewards® points after you make foreign exchange payments. We will award 1 Membership Rewards point for every $30 equivalent when you send foreign exchange payments (maximum award of 4,000 points per payment).3
Manage your Business Card and send business payments to suppliers, even if they don’t accept credit cards, all on one platform.
Send business payments with the powerful backing and experience of American Express.
Enjoy a 90-Day waiver of American Express fees on your foreign exchange payments for the first 90 days after being approved for American Express Global Pay. Apply by December 31, 2023.1
Apply and if approved, you can make international and domestic business payments in a few simple steps.
1. Add a funding account: Enter your business’s banking account details to get started.
2. Add recipient: Input and save your recipient’s banking information.
3. Make a Payment: Select your recipient. Enter the amount in either the payment currency or the funding currency. Then, submit your payment.
Click the "Apply Now" button below to begin the application process. Applications are subject to review and approval by American Express.* In order to be approved, your business must meet the following conditions, among others:
If your business is already enrolled in the FX International Payments service from American Express and your business applies and is approved for American Express Global Pay, we will close that FX International Payments account, and you will not be able to use that FX International Payments account in the future.
If your business has already been invited to apply for American Express Global Pay with an offer that you prefer over the 90-Day Fee Waiver offer described above, apply via the invitation for that specific offer.
*We may approve or decline the application based on factors that include, but are not limited to, the financial condition of your business, consumer report information about the primary Business Card Member, prior payment history of the business and the primary Business Card Member on their American Express Cards and other information available to us.
Existing FX International Payments User? Log in
American Express Global Pay is a money transmission service provided by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (American Express). This service is not available to consumers and is currently available only for American Express Business Card customers. Your business must submit an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. When you are creating a payment using our online platform, we display the fee that we will charge you and the exchange rate that we are offering you. We make money from the purchase and sale of foreign exchange. There are many factors that may influence the fees and the exchange rates that we offer you, including but not limited to market volatility, currency pairs, and transaction size. We may change the fees and the exchange rates that we offer you at any time, for any reason and without notice. We also make money from the purchase and sale of foreign exchange. Recipient banks or intermediary banks may charge their own fees, which can reduce the amount delivered to your recipient. For a list of our money service business licenses and information about addressing complaints and other disclosures, visit www.americanexpress.com/us/state-licensing.html. The American Express Global Pay service is a separate service from your American Express Business Card and has different features and terms. If you cancel your American Express Business Card (or if American Express cancels your Card), we will close your American Express Global Pay account. This means that you will not be able to make any more payments using American Express Global Pay. Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions
1. American Express will waive its fee on the foreign exchange payments that you make for the first 90 days after being approved for American Express Global Pay. To be eligible for this offer, your application for American Express Global Pay must be received by December 31, 2023. Note that any US Dollar payments you make are not eligible for this fee waiver offer. When you are creating a payment, we display the fees that we will charge you. We also make money from the purchase and sale of foreign exchange. Recipient banks or intermediary banks may charge their own fees, which can reduce the amount received by your recipient.
2. When you create a payment using American Express Global Pay, we provide an estimated delivery date, which takes into account factors such as the size of the payment, the time of day and relevant holidays. We do not guarantee your delivery date. Payments are subject to various reviews and delays can happen for a number of reasons. Remember that the recipient bank has its own policies on when to make funds available to your recipient.
3. American Express will award one (1) Membership Rewards point for every USD $30 equivalent of foreign exchange payments that your business sends using American Express Global Pay. The maximum award per payment is 4,000 Membership Rewards points. This offer is only valid for foreign exchange payments. It is not valid for same currency transactions (e.g. U.S. Dollar to U.S. Dollar), and it is not valid for any other products. For example, if you order a payment in the amount of EURO 10,000, and if we charge you USD $11,000 for those EUROS, then we will award 367 Membership Rewards points (11,000 divided by 30 = 367 points). This exchange rate is for illustration purposes only.
In order to benefit from this offer, your business must first designate an existing American Express Card that is enrolled in the Membership Rewards program to which we will award the Membership Rewards points. The Card must be linked to the same User ID as your American Express Global Pay account. Once we award points to the Card Member’s Membership Rewards program, the Card Member decides how to redeem those points, not you. It is your responsibility as well as the designated Card Member’s responsibility, to find out if you are, or the designated Card Member is, liable for any federal, state or local taxes as a result of receiving or using points. You are also responsible for tax information reporting, if any, that is required in connection with the receipt or use of points by the designated Card Member.
In order to benefit from this offer, your American Express Global Pay account and the designated American Express Card must be in good standing at all times, including at the time of points fulfillment. No Membership Rewards points will be awarded for payments made through American Express Global Pay before we complete the processing of your request to designate an American Express Card to receive the points. In the event a designated American Express Card is canceled for any reason, we may allow you to designate a different American Express Card to receive bonus points on payments you make after we process the newly designated American Express Card. This offer cannot be combined with any other Membership Rewards related offer. If we find that you have abused this offer, we may cancel this offer and any points awarded pursuant to this offer.
Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards® program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.
The value of Membership Rewards points varies according to how you choose to use them. To learn more, go to www.membershiprewards.com/pointsinfo.
American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at anytime.
Bonus ID B6XR.
NMLS ID # 913828
© 2022 American Express. All rights reserved.