KEY EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
In no event will duplicate or multiple American Express Cards obligate the Company in excess of the limit stated herein for expenses incurred by any one individual Covered Person as a result of any one incident covered under this Policy.
The Policy does not cover
1) additional costs where the airline, rail or ship operator has offered alternative travel arrangements and these have been refused or where the Covered Person has voluntarily accepted compensation from the airline, train or ship operator in exchange for not traveling on an overbooked flight.
2) Claims where the Covered Person has failed to obtain a Property Irregularity Report from the relevant airline authorities of missing baggage at scheduled destination.
3) Industrial Action which has commenced or has been announced prior to booking your Covered Trip.
4) Covered Trips in, or booked to, countries where a government agency has advised against traveling or which are officially under embargo by the United Nations.
5) Any fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act committed by the Covered Person, or any with whom the Covered Person is in collusion.
6) Terrorist activities except while on a public vehicle.
7) Declared or undeclared war or hostilities.
8) Biological, chemical, nuclear or radioactive incidents.