Once logged in, there are multiple ways to access Payments1 information.
1. You can use the secondary tabbed navigation to access Payments information.
2. Within your dashboard, you will see a Payments summary across all locations settles over the last 7 days. The summary table will display the Submission2 Amount, Discount Amount, and Fees & Incentives during that time period.
3. Clicking "See All Payments" will allow you to view Settlements, Submission, Adjustments & Chargebacks3 , Transaction Types, and more.
Note: For newly enrolled users, payments data will be available within four hours.
1. Settlements: The amounts paid to you by American Express (i.e. the total of your submissions after deducting the discount amount, fees, and any other chargebacks.)
2. Submissions: The total amount of transactions on American Express Cards recieved by you for a given period of time and submitted to American Express
3. Adjustments & Chargebacks: Includes chargebacks and any other deductions that have been taken from your submissions, such as no-reply chargebacks or fees