First, you will be asked to provide your email address that you will use to log in to your Merchant Account.
Once you submit your email address, you'll need to start creating your Online Merchant Profile.
You'll need to fill out the following information:
- Merchant Number or Access Code
- Your Merchant Number can be found at the top right corner of your monthly paper statements
- Your Access Code can be found at the top right corner of your email statement
- First and Last Name
- User Role
- You'll need to select from the dropdown menu of options
Please note that the User Role you select will have no impact on your site access.
Next, you will need to create a User ID which:
- Must contain 5-20 characters
- Include at least one letter
- No spaces
- No special characters
You'll then create a password, which:
- Must contain 8 to 20 characters
- Only use the following special characters: %, &, _, ?, #, -
- Should contain at least 1 letter
- No spaces
- Should contain at least 1 digit
- Must be different from your user ID
For password recovery purposes, you'll need to select and provide an answer to a security question of your choosing from the dropdown menu. You can also provide password recovery through your phone as desired.