1. Company Business Rewards Benefits: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Program member to earn Qantas Points for business. The TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit is available only for companies with the American Express Qantas Corporate Card program when the Card is used to make an eligible Qantas flight booking. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. Qantas will allocate 3 times the number of Qantas Points which will be awarded to the business under the Qantas Business Rewards Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions. A one-off joining fee of $89.50 usually applies, however this will be waived for any business that has an existing American Express Qantas Corporate Card. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the airline earn table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. Qantas Points earning thresholds apply as per the TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit Terms and Conditions. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Earn on Qantas spend: You will earn 2 Membership Rewards Points per $1 spent on the following Qantas Products and Services purchased on the Qantas merchant Account (i.e. directly from Qantas): Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar. Subject to Terms and Conditions of your Membership Rewards program available here.
3. Membership Rewards Spirit program: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards. Membership Rewards enrolment is required. Fees apply. You will earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all spend except government where you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Merchants classified as "government" include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example, a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn rates at the government earn rate. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. The redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. A joining fee may apply. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
4. As long as your Account remains current and in good standing.
5. A business can redeem Qantas Points directly from their Qantas Business Rewards account on Classic Flight Rewards or Points Plus Pay flights and/or transfer Qantas Points out of the Qantas Business Rewards accounts into any individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member and registered for GST or be an Australian Public or Private entity or other incorporated company, and not be a travel agent or on a Corporate Deal with Qantas to redeem Qantas Points on Classic Rewards and Points Plus Pay-flights. In order to transfer or directly redeem Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards account, the business account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn, transfer and redeem Qantas Points as an individual. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
6. David Jones. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here and the David Jones Partner Terms and Conditions available at DAVIDJONES.COM.AU. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Minimum redemption amounts apply. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You’ll earn Membership Rewards points on the ‘pay’ component of your purchase only.
7. Gift Cards. Gift Card or voucher rewards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit. Normal retailer gift card or voucher conditions apply, refer to the gift card or retailer website for details. Minimum redemption amounts apply.
8. Points for Credit. Points may be redeemed by the Basic Card Member for a credit on the Primary Card Account. American Express may decline a Points for Credit request where the Card Account or Card Member’s other Accounts with American Express are not in good standing. The redemption of Points for Credit will be administered solely by American Express within three business days and cannot be reversed. Redeeming Points for Credit is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You’ll earn Membership Rewards points on the ‘pay’ component of your purchase only.
9. FXIP Service is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. FXIP transactions are excluded from the standard MR earn rate as per the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
10. Points transfer. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. To transfer Membership Rewards points into a Frequent Guest Partner Program you must be a member of the Partner Program. Membership of the Partner Program is the Card Member’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable Program. A joining fee may apply.
11. AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including Terms and Conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments Account and be registered to use AccessLine.
12. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
13. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. If you are overseas, report your lost or stolen Card to the nearest American Express Travel Service or Representative Office. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.