1. Reward Points are governed by the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. For full Terms and Conditions available here. Participating retailers in Australia include the following merchants who have been classified as major supermarkets: Bi-Lo, Coles, Fishers, Food For Less, Fresh Provisions, Harris Farm Markets, IGA, Macro Wholefoods, Safeway, Supabarn, Thomas Dux and Woolworths. Participating retailers in Australia include the following merchants who have been classified as major petrol stations: Ampol, BP, Caltex Woolworths, Gull, Metro, Mobil, Peak, Safeway Petrol, Shell, United, Woolworths Petrol and 7 Eleven. Exceptions may apply if individual retailers do not accept American Express as a form of payment. Reward Points are earned for every one Australian dollar spent on goods and services. Subject to your Account being kept in good standing and not overdue.
2. Shop with Points David Jones: Subject to stock availability. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the American Express Membership Rewards program available here. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Additional Card Holders are not eligible for Shop with Points transactions. The Primary Card must be used to complete the transaction. Minimum redemption rates apply. The amount of Membership Rewards points required to purchase the item(s) is subject to change at any time. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You'll earn Membership Rewards points on the 'pay' component of your purchase only.
3. American Express Travel Online. You can redeem points for prepaid travel of a nominated value through American Express Travel Online with the point-of-purchase redemption capability. Travel bookings using points may be made for any person, provided all your accounts are kept in good standing and are not overdue. Points cannot be used for Cruise Privileges bookings. All travel bookings are subject to availability. Subject to the American Express Travel Online standard booking terms and conditions.
4. Helloworld Travel. Minimum redemption rates apply. You can redeem points for prepaid travel of a nominated value through helloworld with the point-of-purchase redemption capability. Travel bookings using points may be made for any person, provided all your accounts are kept in good standing and are not overdue. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions and the partners' booking terms and conditions.
5. Airline and Hotel partners. To redeem points, you must be a member of the applicable frequent traveller program. Enrolment in the partner program is solely your responsibility and fees may apply. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
6. Gift Card or voucher rewards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit. Please allow between 7 and 10 days for the Gift Cards to be delivered. Normal retailer gift card or voucher conditions apply, refer to the gift card or retailer website for details.
7. Please note: Additional Card Members are referred to as Supplementary Card Members in our Terms and Conditions. Supplementary Card Members must be over 18 years of age. You will be liable to pay for all Supplementary Card spending and associated charges including interest on your Account.