Here are some tips to boost your points balance:
For Personal Card Members
- Use your Card for all your everyday purchases (view a selection of American Express-accepting retailers here)
- Use your Card for high value purchases like travel
- Add an Additional Card to your Account.
- Refer a friend to American Express
For Business and Corporate Card Members
- Make fast, secure payments, even to merchants who don’t accept Card payments with Access Line*
- Send and receive international payments
The information contained in this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
You should read the PDS and consider the appropriateness of International Payments in relation to your individual requirements. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. For further information, please refer to the relevant PDS: Telegraphic Transfers.
AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments account and be registered to use AccessLine. International Payments are arranged through American Express International Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208 AFSL No. 237996). Incorporated with Limited Liability in Delaware, USA. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. © 2015 American Express Company. All rights reserved.