1. Corporate Meeting Card (CMC): An annual fee applies. To learn more, contact an American Express representative at 1-855-835-8841.
2. Spend ManagerSM
is a feature of American Express Business and Corporate Cards. American Express is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of receipts displayed. Receipts will be stored until the earliest of the following: (1) seven years from the end of the year that the receipt was uploaded or (2) the date that your online account is closed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, American Express may delete or purge receipts for any reason in its sole discretion, with or without notice. The Spend ManagerSM
Mobile App is only available with American Express Business and Corporate Cards. Not all functionality is available with Corporate Cards. The Spend ManagerSM Mobile App is only available on the App Store®
and Google PlayTM
. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Spend ManagerSM
and Connect to QuickBooks®
are two separate business tools available with Business Cards from American Express that were created to work together. American Express is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of receipts displayed in your QuickBooks. You must enroll in Connect to QuickBooks from your American Express online account. Connect to QuickBooks works with QuickBooks Online. For details about Spend ManagerSM
, go to www.americanexpress.com/business/spendmanager
. Any QuickBooks Online screen shots © Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit logo, QuickBooks, and the QB logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. For full terms and conditions applicable to Employee Cards Spending Limits, go to www.americanexpress.com/spendlimits/terms
3. Connect to QuickBooks works with QuickBooks Online and is available for use with Business Cards from American Express. Any QuickBooks Online screen shots © Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit logo, QuickBooks, and the QB logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
4. Not all Cards are eligible to get rewards. Terms and limitations vary by Card type.
5. FX International Payments is a service of American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (“American Express”). This service is not available to consumers. To enroll in the service, your business will be required to complete an application which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1-833-319-7265. Please note that, if someone other than you completes the application to enroll your business in the FX International Payments services, the approval process may be delayed. Also note that, if you choose to fund your payments using a bank account other than the account on file with American Express, your application may also be delayed.
6. FX International Payments incorporates encryption, both for stored data (such as account information) and for payments created and transmitted in real-time. The FX International Payments platform is deployed within American Express’ state of the art data center that features advanced online and offline security and monitoring against internet attacks. FX International Payments implements American Express standards relating to information integrity, transaction security and information security.
7. American Express makes money from currency exchange.
for information about addressing complaints regarding our money services business, lists of our money services business licenses and other disclosures.
NMLS ID #913828