1. Basis value of benefits in lieu of ₹4500 + taxes annual fee payment. Values mentioned above are based on our assumptions.
2. There is no minimum spend required to avail the offer. Cardmembers will receive maximum cashback of ₹1,500 during offer period from 16 October 2021 to 15 January 2022. It is upon the cardmember's discretion to use the full amount of cashback one time or divide the same between the full offer period. Cashback offer only valid for basic Cardmembers. For more details please refer to Terms and conditions of the offer on our website.
3. With effect from 1 July 2021, Cardmembers will earn 1 Membership Rewards® Points on every ₹50 on Utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments capped at 10,000 Membership Rewards® points in a calendar month. Cardmembers will also earn 1 Membership Rewards® point on every ₹50 on Fuel payments including petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) capped at 5,000 Membership Rewards® points in a calendar month. Utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and/or agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and/or apartment associations.
4. 5X Bonus Membership Rewards® Points via Rewards Multiplier shall be credited to Cardmember’s Card account within a period of 120 business days from the date of valid transaction made on the merchant website/platform and upon respective merchant intimating American Express of the same. Please note that due to the Covid-19 situation, the fulfillment timeline may get affected and it would be completed in 150 business days.
5. Cardmember liability is nil if American Express receives the report within 3 working days of the fraud. If the fraud is reported beyond 3 working days then the maximum liability of the customer will be limited to Rs. 1,000. For further details, please refer MITC.