1. Only transactions above Rs. 1000 will be eligible for the bonus points. You will earn 1000 points each month on qualifying for the criteria, which will add up to 12,000 points in a year.
2. points earned on eligible purchases of INR 3,00,000 where you earn 1 Membership Reward Point on every INR 50 spent.
You will not earn Membership Rewards points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Telecommunications includes providers of landline phones, mobile phones, internet services, cable and other pay TV services, and calling cards. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Other utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
3. Earn 1000 points when you come complete your first transaction within the first 150 days of your Cardmembership.
4. These points will be credited to your account after 90 days post the Card renewal month. Applicable on payment of renewal fee.
Travel the world and unwind at the choicest stays from The Hotel Collection that includes hundreds of curated properties from brands like Hyatt and Hilton Hotels.
Enjoy additional privileges with your Cardmembership like room upgrades & $ 100 hotel credit when you stay for two consecutive nights.
Terms and Conditions apply.1
With a huge selection of great value flights, hotels and car hire to choose from, your perfect holiday is just a few clicks away with American Express Travel Online.
You can pay for your travel, including taxes, with your Membership Rewards® points with no booking fee.
Earn reward points as per the standard earn rate on your bookings on American Express Travel.
1. Valid only for new THE HOTEL COLLECTION bookings with participating providers of two or more consecutive nights made through Platinum Travel Service, Business Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service, American Express Travel office or American Express Travel Online (online bookings currently only available to Basic Cardmembers).
Available only for the following American Express Cardmembers:
The Cardmember will receive the credit as a deduction from the final hotel bill when checking out of the hotel; they will receive $1 for each eligible dollar spent up to $100 USD. Eligible charges exclude charges for taxes, gratuities, fees and cost of room. Additional exclusions based on specific hotel restrictions may also apply (including without limitation purchases within the hotel that are unaffiliated and/or owned by third parties) - see hotel front desk for details. Credit must be used in conjunction with initial stay and cannot be carried over to another stay, is not redeemable for cash and expires at check-out. Credit is non-exchangeable and non-refundable and is applied in USD or equivalent in local currency based on exchange rate on day of arrival. May not be combined with other offers or programs unless indicated. Limit one credit per room, per stay. Three-room limit per Eligible Cardmember per stay; back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property considered one stay. Hotel nightly rates vary by property, dates, room category and occupancy. Participating providers and benefits subject to change.
Enjoy exciting discounts of up to 20% off or complimentary privileges every time you dine at select restaurants like The Lalit, Marriott, Olive, Beer Café, and many more.
Be it fine dining experiences or undiscovered local gems, with your American Express Gold Card, we’ve got your palate covered!
*Terms and conditions apply. Refer to Platinum Benefits for complete details on the benefits of this Card, and the terms and conditions.