American Express® Platinum Card
Your Platinum World of Privileges
TRAVEL WORLDWIDE AND SAVE UP TO INR 1,11,0002
GET STAY BENEFITS UP TO INR 44,5002
25% off at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels3
STAY PROTECTED WITH BENEFITS UPTO INR 20,0002
Air Accident Insurance,
Overseas Medical Insurance,
24X7 CONCIERGE SERVICE
Also get protection against fraud or theft of your Card, 24x7 across the globe.
Travel with Platinum
The Rewards are yours to enjoy!
- Get 3X Membership Reward points on everything, every time you spend abroad.
- Also earn 1 Membership Reward points for every INR 4010 spent with your Card
- The best part? Your points never expire.
- Choose to Pay with points or redeem your points for
over 500 optionsacross travel, dining, accessories and more
- Earn 5X Membership Reward points on every purchase through Reward Multiplier11
- I am over 18 years of age
- If self-employed: My company has been trading for more than 12 months.
- I have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- I have current residential address in India
- I have an Indian or multinational bank’s savings or current account in India
- I am Employed and have a Personal Annual Income of INR 25 lakhs and above or Self Employed with a Personal Annual Income of INR 15 lakhs and above.
- I/We confirm that I / supplementary card applicant/s is a Resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India and hereby declare that I/We will notify American Express Banking Corp. if there is a change in the residential status
- I understand American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh/Tricity, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Ernakulam, Vijaywada, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nasik, Trivandrum , Mysuru , Cuttack & Vizag subject to conditions
For detailed T&Cs refer here9. Breakdown of appliances or loss or damage to precious items like gold, silver, antiques, securities etc. are not included in this insurance.10. You earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 spent on Fuel. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Effective June 1,2021 you will earn 4 additional Bonus Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 spent on Fuel with a maximum of 5000 additional Membership Rewards points per calendar month. Bonus points fulfillment may take up to 90 days from the date of transaction. If a Cardmember has not received the points, they can call the number at the back of their Card and the bonus Membership Rewards Points will be awarded only if the transaction is eligible for Bonus points. You will continue to earn 1 Membership Rewards point on every Rs 100 spent on fuel with no limit of maximum points. You will not earn any Membership Rewards Points on all your spending on insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Other utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.11. Limited period offer. Terms and conditions apply.