American Express Terms and Conditions
• These offers are being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in these offers
and any such participation is purely voluntary
• To receive these offers, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available
• American Express Banking Corp. is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and
is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under these offers. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same
• American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or
services availed by Card member under these offers. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
• Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in anyway waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer
• Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the
state of Delhi only.
Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions on International flight Bookings
Cardmember enrolled in the American Express Membership Rewards® Program will earn 1 EXTRA Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 spent on flights booked with the following carriers:
- Air Canada
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines
- Air New Zealand
- Asiana Airlines
- Air China
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Brussels Airline, Bangkok Airways
- China Airlines, Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- El Al Israel Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Japan Airlines
- Kuwait Airlines
- Oman Air
- Philippine Airlines
- Srilankan Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Tam Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
When paying with a combination of your American Express Card and Membership Rewards points, only the amount charged the Card is eligible to earn bonus Membership Rewards points
Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply when booking on the American Express Travel website. Please visit the Membership Rewards section to view the full Terms and Conditions. (http://catalogue.membershiprewards.co.in/aboutTerms.mtw)
Please allow up to 10 weeks for Membership Rewards points to be credited to your account.
To earn or redeem Membership Rewards Points, Cards must be registered to the American Express Membership Rewards Program, and be active and current in their payments.
Bookings are subject to American Express Travel Terms and Conditions
Offer Terms and Conditions on Domestic Flights and prepaid International/domestic hotel bookings
• This offer is open to American Express Card members holding one of the following Cards and whose accounts are valid and in good
standing. An American Express Card member ("Card member") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding one of the following Cards in India, issued in India by American Express® (“Card”)
• The American Express® Platinum Card. The offer is not available for Cardmembers holding any other Cards issued by American Express
• The offer will begin on 29th May 2018 and is valid for all eligible transactions made on the American Express Travel website
till 31st March 2019.
• Hotel bookings- Card members will earn a total of 15 Membership Rewards points on every INR 40 spent on hotel bookings on the
American Express travel website (both for international & domestic prepaid hotel bookings) instead of the usual earn of 1 Membership Reward Point on every INR 40 spent. Hence, in effect, the earn is 15X of the original earn rate.
• Airline bookings- Card members earn a total of 5 Membership Rewards points on every INR 40 on airline bookings on the American
Express domestic travel website instead of the usual earn of 1 Membership Reward Point on every INR 40 spent. Hence, in effect, the earn is 5X of the original earn rate.
• Membership Reward points will be debited in case booking is cancelled.
• No promo code is needed to avail the offer
• Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for participation in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. A Cardmember without being required to do any further act, shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein
• Any query regarding the offer will not be entertained post 30 days from transaction date
• For further details & support on this offer, you may reach out to the contact details mentioned on https://travel.americanexpress.co.in/service/static_page.cfm?page=travel_support
• Bonus Membership Rewards Points shall be credited within 7 days of completion of a transaction on the website
• For American Express® Travel Service online terms and conditions, please visit-https://travel.americanexpress.co.in/service/static_page.cfm?PAGE=terms
• It is a condition for the award of EXTRA Membership Rewards Points that at all times (including the date of Membership Rewards
(i) your Card Account remains valid and in good standing;
(ii) American Express Cardmembers must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program Program
• To view Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions, please click here
American Express Banking Corp.