When you travel across the world, we are there to help you with things you need and the things that are essential:
- Visa assistance
- Lost baggage
- Inoculation information.
There to assist you if you feel the need to get referrals from lawyers, advances for lawyer fees and advance for a bail bond.
24X7 emergency home assistance in five major cities across India - New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Get referrals for technicians, mechanics, pest control services, etc., limited to a maximum of 2 visits in a calendar year.
Emergency Cash Advance
In the event of loss or theft of important documents, or incase of an inability to obtain cash when travelling overseas, get up to US$ 1,000 as emergency advance delivered to you. Refer to General Terms and Conditions mentioned below for details. While the Hotline coordination and assistance services are offered at no additional charge from American Express, Cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
Emergency Medical Assistance
When you are travelling abroad for trips less than 90 days, you can request medical assistance:
- Emergency funds for medical expenses of up to US$ 8,000
- Medical assessment
- Medical evacuation and repatriation
- Repatriation of dependent children below 16 years tothe country of residence
- Emergency hotel expenses of up to 5 nights at US$200 per person, per night in the event that you or a Supplementary Cardmember have to extend your normal stay in the country for emergency medical treatment
- Repatriation of travelling companion (one-way Economy Class transportation for return to thecountry of residence).
Emergency Card Replacement
In case your Card is lost, stolen or damaged, a Replacement Card will be rushed to you, usually within 2 business days, free of charge, anywhere in the world.