American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
Second year onwards: Rs. 10,000 plus applicable taxes
MOVIE OR ONLINE SHOPPING VOUCHERS
COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AIRPORT LOUNGES
- I am over 18 years of age
- I have an Indian or multinational bank’s savings or current account in India
- I have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- I have a personal annual income of Rs. 6 Lacs and above (for both Salaried, Self Employed
- I have a current/permanent residential address in India
- If self-employed: My company has been trading for more than 12 months
- I/We confirm that I / supplementary card applicant/s is a Resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India and hereby declare that I/We will notify American Express Banking Corp. if there is a change in the residential status
- I understand American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh/Tricity, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nasik, Trivandrum and Mysuru subject to conditions.
2. You will not earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Effective March 15, 2020, you will not earn Membership Rewards Points on any EMI option selected from a merchant’s website e.g. online shopping with Amazon or Flipkart etc. and on any EMI option selected at Merchant’s terminal e.g. a Chip and PIN transaction at Croma retail store etc. At the same time, you will continue to earn Membership Rewards® Points on all EMI transactions through American Express® SafeKey and on all EMI conversions done post purchase.
3. Terms & Conditions Benefits associated with American Express Cards are subject to payment of annual/renewal fee and maybe withdrawn
4. Cardmember/accompanied guest has to pay a usage fee of US$ 32 for every visit
5. 0% Convenience fee on fuel purchase at HPCL for transactions less than Rs. 5,000 and 1% Convenience fee on fuel purchases per transaction is applicable for all transactions of Rs. 5,000 and above
6.Monthly Voucher Programme Terms & Conditions
7. Effective September 1, 2023, access to domestic “The Centurion® American Express Lounges” in Delhi and Mumbai on your American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card is being discontinued.