1. To earn or redeem Membership Rewards points, Cards must be registered to the American Express Membership Rewards programme, and be active and current in their payments. Full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions can be found here.
2. You can use your Points to apply a credit to your Card Account against certain purchases that we confirm as being eligible (Eligible Transactions). The rate at which we convert Points may vary and we will tell you what the conversion rate is when you arrange the redemption. The credit will appear on your Card Account approximately three (3) days after you have asked us to redeem the Points, but may not appear on the same Card Account statement as the Eligible Transaction. You cannot redeem Points by way of credit against Eligible Transactions on your Card Account if you have a credit balance on your Card Account or if you are late in making payment on your Card Account. If you redeem Points in this way, you must still pay the amount due on your Card Account statement. Full ‘Use Points Towards Purchases’ Terms and Conditions can be found here.
3. Certain items at Amazon.co.uk are not eligible for purchase using Membership Rewards points and are subject to change. Participation in the Shop with Points programme requires compliance with Amazon.co.uk Shop with Points Service. Upon shipment of your order, your Membership Rewards points will be redeemed, and your balance will be updated. If you do not have sufficient points, Amazon will email you to request an alternative payment method. If your American Express Card Account is cancelled before payment, you will be required to provide an alternative payment option to Amazon. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
4. You cannot redeem Points if you have a credit balance on your Account, if a credit will cause your Account to have a credit balance, or if you have missed a payment on your Account. If the Points redeemed do not cover the entire purchase amount then the rest of the purchase amount will remain on your Account. The credit may not appear on the same Account statement as the purchase. You must not withhold any payment due on your Account based upon your expectation of receiving a credit on your Account. Any refund for a purchase made using Pay with Points will be subject to the seller's refund policy. Goods and services are provided by the seller and not by American Express, our affiliates or our subsidiaries. Full SafeKey Terms and Conditions can be found here.
5. Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply when booking on American Express Travel UK travel.americanexpress.co.uk. Full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions can be found here.