Read Terms & Conditions
Read Insurance Documentation
Read Cardmember FAQs
1. You will be awarded 1.5 Avios for every eligible £1 spent and charged per transaction. Avios are not earned on interest, fees (including default fees), balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions treated as cash), loading of prepaid cards, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases or foreign exchange transactions; and any amounts that are subsequently re-credited to your Card Account by way of refunds or other types of credit. Please refer to full benefit terms and conditions associated with your Card Account for all eligibility criteria. Avios are issued and redeemed subject to British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions and will be reflected on your British Airways Executive Club account
2. Reward Flight Savers are British Airways’ best value reward flights. Reward Flight Saver offers customers great value flights with a low, flat fee to cover taxes, fees and carrier charges and a fixed Avios amount. To be eligible for Reward Flight Saver, you need to have collected at least one Avios in the past 12 months. If you are not eligible for Reward
Flight Saver, you’ll be shown the standard reward flight price instead with full taxes, fees and charges. To find out more about Reward Flights and/or Reward Flight Saver, click here. Standard Reward Flights will be the same Avios amount but full taxes, fees and charges will be payable. (All Avios amounts quoted were correct as 28 July 2021). Reward flights are subject to availability.
3. You will be awarded 10,000 bonus Avios (Avios Annual Bonus) once you have spent and charged £20,000 on purchases on your Card, up to three times each calendar year. Interest, fees (including default fees), balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions treated as cash), loading of prepaid cards, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases or foreign exchange transactions and any amounts that are subsequently re-credited to your Card Account by way of refunds or other types of credit, are not eligible towards the bonus. Your Account must be in good standing at the time of earning the bonus. Please note, it can take up to one month for the bonus Avios to be awarded to your Account once you have met the required spend.
4. Cardmembers can enjoy access to a wide range of sought after events, often before they go on general sale. Tell me more.
5. Your Company will earn Two (2) On Business Points for every eligible £1 spent on qualifying flights directly with British Airways on the Card. For illustrative purposes, One (1) On Business Point comprises the additional earn for purchasing a qualifying flight with this Card Account (the Amex Accelerator), the other On Business Point is your base On Business Point earn. Please refer to full benefit terms and conditions associated with your Card Account for all benefit eligibility criteria. On Business Points are issued and redeemed subject to On Business Programme terms and conditions.
6. The maximum amount of time for interest free payment on purchases is 56 calendar days and is obtained only if you spend on the first day of the new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date. If you only make a minimum payment every month, then interest rates will apply, and it will take you longer to pay off your balance.
7. Examples are representative of redeeming Avios are correct as of 28 July 2021 and subject to change. Reward flights are subject to availability and applicable taxes, fees, carrier charges and surcharges apply. Find out more about Reward flights, the British Airways Executive Club and its terms and conditions at ba.com/executiveclub.
8. Supplementary Cards allow you to share the benefits of your American Express Card with others in your business. You will be the main Cardmember and will be liable for all charges made on the Supplementary Card(s). Additional Cardmembers must be 18 years or over. Approval subject to status and Terms and Conditions apply.
9. Find out more about the On Business Programme, the booking process, and terms and conditions on ba.com/onbusiness. Flights can be redeemed on British Airways, Iberia and American Airlines; cabin upgrades can be redeemed on British Airways and Iberia flights. On Business flights and cabin upgrades are subject to applicable taxes, fees, carrier charges and surcharges.
10. Global Assist services are included without a fee; however, cash advances, medical, shipping and other costs are charged to your designated Card. Your approval will be sought prior to incurring any costs.
11. Subject to enrolment, for more information click here. Please read the Insurance Documentation of your Card for full details of the Protection benefits currently available and to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
12. Amex Offers 4 Business: Eligible Cardmembers can redeem an Amex Offer by first enrolling in the offer in their Online Account or in the American Express® App and then using their enrolled Card to pay. Only U.K. issued American Express Business Cards may be eligible. We may consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your eligibility to access Amex Offers. You may not be eligible to access Amex Offers if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you have previously engaged in abuse, misuse or gaming of the Amex Offers programme, or any other Amex program . Available offers may vary for each eligible Cardmember . Programme values quoted are based on the minimum available to customers by redeeming all of the offers available to them during a 12-month period. Please review the terms of each offer for details on how to redeem.
13. Examples are representative of redeeming On Business Points and correct as of August 2021 and are subject to change. Find out more about the On Business Programme, the
booking process, and terms and conditions on ba.com/onbusiness. On Business flights and cabin upgrades are subject to applicable taxes, fees, carrier charges and surcharges