1. Cashflow: The maximum amount of time for payment on purchases is 55 calendar days and is obtained only if you spend on the first day of the new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power can adjust with your Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors. We reserve the right to apply temporary spending limits in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
2. Avios: For the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, you will be awarded 1.5 Avios for every £1 of eligible spend on the Card and 3 Avios when you spend direct with British Airways. Avios will not accrue in respect of any cash withdrawals, American Express travellers cheque purchases, foreign exchange transactions or fees. Avios will accrue in respect of spending in each month provided your account is not more than 60 days overdue. Avios will not accrue in respect of amounts which are subsequently recredited to your account because of refunds. British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply to Avios redemptions and detailed information can be found at britishairways.com/executive-club/terms-and-conditions
3. Avios redemptions: Examples are representative of redeeming Avios and correct as of September 2019 and subject to change. Reward flights are subject to availability and applicable taxes, fees, carrier charges and surcharges apply. Find out more about Reward flights, the British Airways Executive Club and its terms and conditions at ba.com/executive club
4. On Business Accelerator: Your Company will earn an incremental 50% more On Business Points on the base On Business earn for British Airways flights purchased on the Card. For illustrative purposes, you would earn 1.5 On Business Points for every eligible £1 spent directly with British Airways for eligible flights purchased with this Card Account. Of this, 0.5 On Business Points compose the Amex Accelerator, the remainder being your base On Business Point earn. Please refer to full benefit terms and conditions associated with your Card Account for all benefit eligibility criteria. On Business Points are issued and redeemed subject to On Business Programme terms and conditions.
5. On Business: Find out more about the On Business Programme, the booking process, and terms and conditions on ba.com/onbusiness.
6. On Business Points redemptions: Examples are representative of redeeming On Business Points and correct as of September 2019 and subject to change. Find out more about the On Business Programme, the booking process, and terms and conditions on ba.com/onbusiness. On Business flights and cabin upgrades are subject to applicable taxes, fees, carrier charges and surcharges.
7. Insurance: Please read the Insurance Documentation of your Card for full details of the Protection benefits currently available and to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
8. Global Assist: Global Assist services are included without a fee; however, cash advances, medical, shipping and other costs are charged to your designated Card.
Your approval will be sought prior to incurring any costs.
9. Express Cash: Requires Company participation and Cardmember enrolment. Subject to terms and conditions. Please note that Express Cash application is subject to approval and activation. Cash access is granted subject to and governed by the terms of the agreement between American Express and your Company and may be withdrawn at your Company’s request at any time.
10. Annual Bonus for BA Corporate Plus: Companies will receive 2,500 On Business Points per British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus Cardmember, who achieves a spend threshold of £25,000 on the Card within a 12-month period commencing on the issue date or an anniversary of the Card issue date. Spend excludes any cash withdrawals, American Express travellers cheque purchases, foreign exchange transactions or fees. Your account must be in good standing at the time the bonus is earned. 2,500 On Business Points are enough to redeem one economy return flight to Band 1 Europe. British Airways On Business terms and conditions apply to On Business Points redemptions – detailed information can be found here.