Points Reinstatement Fee
points was 1,800 points
SKU code 3917-3074
With Membership Rewards, you can redeem your points for credit to offset the Points Reinstatement Fee on your American Express® Card.
How to Redeem:
Please redeem for this reward online at no additional charge. Alternatively, you may call our Customer Service hotline at the back of your Card for any redemption at a nominal fee of 800 Membership Rewards points per call.
Some important things to know about this reward:
- You can redeem for this as long as you don't redeem more than your current outstanding balance.
- If you pay your bill through Direct Debit, the Direct Debit amount that appears on your statement will always be collected, even if you redeem your points for a credit on your Card.
- Please refer to your Card account statement showing your outstanding balance or minimum balance due which will apply in all instances.
Amounts credited will appear on your next Card account statement following redemption of this reward.
Please allow up to 3 working days for your credit to appear in your account.
- Amounts credited will appear on your next Card account statement following redemption of this reward.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for your credit to appear in your account.
- The credit will be applied to your primary Card Account.
- The account balance must be higher or equal to the amount being credited.
- American Express may decline a Points for Credit request at its discretion where the Card account or Card Members' other accounts are not in good standing or there is not an outstanding balance on the Card.
- The redemption of points for credit will be applied within 3 business days, cannot be reversed and is not redeemable for cash via a credit balance refund.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this reward.