Is an old password populating automatically?
Please follow the guide below to solve this issue:
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three dots at top right of screen)
- Click on 'Settings'
- In the 'Autofill' section, expand the area for which you wish to disable Autofill
- Toggle the setting 'OFF' if it is on. The system will automatically save your settings.
INTERNET EXPLORER 11
- Click on the Tools menu icon. (Gear at top right of screen)
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Content' tab
- In the 'AutoComplete' section click on 'Settings'
- Uncheck 'Forms' and 'User Names and Passwords' on 'Forms'
- Click OK in the AutoComplete Settings Window
- Click OK in the Internet Options Window
- Click on the Firefox menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen)
- Click on 'Options'
- Choose 'Privacy & Security'
- In the Forms & Autofill section, uncheck Autofill Addresses. The system will automatically save your settings.