1. The “Charge Up! Draw" (the “Draw”) is organized by American Express International Inc., Singapore Branch (“Amex” or “Organizer”).
2. To be eligible to participate in the Draw, the individual must fulfil the following criteria:
(a) Be an American Express Basic Card Member holding a qualifying American Express Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore (“Card Members” and “Card” respectively).
(b) Not be an employee of American Express International Inc., its advertising agencies, tenants and their employees, subsidiaries of the abovementioned parties, the immediate families of the employees of the abovementioned parties, and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Draw as determined by the Organizer.
3. The Campaign Period is from 2 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Allocation of entries for Draw
4. Qualifying Card Members will be auto-enrolled into the Draw.
5. Every minimum S$20 spent in a single transaction ("Qualifying Transaction") on your Card is considered as 1 qualifying entry in the Draw.
6. Make 5 Qualifying Transactions and gain a one-time bonus of 3 qualifying entries, OR make 10 or more Qualifying Transactions and gain a one-time bonus of 10 qualifying entries. Limited to a one-time bonus of 3 or 10 qualifying entries per qualifying Card Member.
7. Supplementary Card Members are not entitled to participate in the Draw. Eligible spend by eligible Supplementary Card Members will acrrue to Basic Card Members in accordance with Clause (5).
8. Eligible spend excludes a full list of non-eligible purchases or transactions listed on amex.co/SGexclusions, which is non-exhaustive and is subject to changes from time to time.
9. Draw entries awarded are neither negotiable nor transferable. .The Organizer reserves the right to determine the final number of entries allocated to an eligible Card Member.
10. The Prizes for the Draw are as follows and there will be a total of 45 winners for the Draw (each a "Winner"):
Description of Prizes
200,000 Membership Rewards Points
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
Dyson Pure Cool Me Purifier Fan
11. All Card Accounts must also be in good standing through to the time of awarding of the prize, in order for the Card Member to qualify to win the relevant prize.
12. Each basic Card Member will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Prize in this Draw.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to claim the full cost of the Prize from the Card Member in the event that the eligible Card transaction is cancelled or reversed after the Prize has been awarded.
15. Any Prize which remains unclaimed after the stipulated period shall be forfeited and it and/or its proceeds will be donated to a charitable organisation as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of The Organizer. The Organizer will not be liable to provide any form of compensation to such Winner(s).
16. Amex is not liable for the quality, merchantability or the fitness of the Prizes provided. Amex will not be liable to provide any form of compensation or exchange to such Winner(s).
Conduct of Draw
17. The Draw will be conducted via computerized system draw on 18 January 2021, 4.30pm or on such other date or time or at such other venue as may be determined by Amex. The Winner will be selected at random by Amex by computerized system under the supervision of an independent public accountant.
18. For Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer and Dyson Pure Cool Me Purifier Fan:
The Winner(s) will be notified by phone within seven (7) business days after the Draw Date and Winner(s) must provide their Card Number (15 digits) when an American Express employee gets in touch with them for verification purposes. The Redemption Letter of the Prize will be delivered to Winner(s) by post within 3 weeks after notification. Redemption of the Prize is valid for thirty (30) days upon receiving the Redemption Letter.
For 200,000 Membership Rewards points:
The Winner will be notified by phone within seven (7) business days after the Draw Date and Winner(s) must provide their Card Number (15 digits) when an American Express employee gets in touch with them for verification purposes. The Membership Rewards points will be awarded to Winner(s)' Membership Rewards account within fifteen (15) business days after notification.
19. The original Redemption Letter, personal identification details (NRIC or passport) and Platinum Credit Card must be presented to collect the Prize. Photocopies or electronic copies will not be accepted. If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deeemed as disqualified.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to draw reserve Winners to replace the original Winner(s) who are uncontactable, disqualified or deemed ineligible.
21. By participating in the Draw, the Card Member agress to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of the Organizer and by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and suspected involvement in illegal activities, including but not limited to fraud or attempted deception, will result in the disqualification of the Card Member from the Draw.
22. By participating in the Draw, the Winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of the Organizer relating to the Draw for over a period of one (1) year. The Winner agrees that Amex may publicize the name, identification number or passport number and/or photograph of the Winner in such mode and manner as Amex considers fit. By providing the Organizer with personal information, the Card Members consent for Amex to collect, use and disclose his or her respective personal information for the purpose of facilating his or her participation and providing him or her with information on the Draw. The Winner also consent for the Organizer to share with their personal information with the suppliers of the prize for the purposes of providing him or her with the prize.
23. The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss, claim or liability whatsover suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Draw (including the acceptance or possession of any prize) howsoever arising, including without limitation, any loss of opportunity to participate due to any entries not received for any reasons whatsoever, any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computing system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in post, claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light.
24. The decision of the Organizer on all matters relating the Draw is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
25. The Organizer reserves the right to replace any prize with another item, or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw at any time in their sole discretion without notice.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws whereby the Singapore Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.
This promotion is authorized under the Singapore Lucky Draw permit number: LD/499R/2020