- Loss or Accidental Damage Cover against physical loss or accidental damage.
- Worldwide Cover Your policy provides 12 months worldwide cover against damage and theft, wherever you travel.
- Agreed Value Policy In the event you lose your items, you can receive the agreed value shown on your policy, less a $100 deductible which is applicable for each and every loss.
- 125% Cover Your policy includes a 125% cover benefit. If your jewellery can’t be repaired or replaced for the amount shown on your policy, we’ll pay up to an extra 25%.
- Complimentary Annual Revaluation Every 12 months, when you renew your policy, your jewellery will be revalued by an expert, at no additional charge.
- Return to Your Chosen Jeweller or Watch Boutique Your policy will always give you the option to return to your original or preferred jeweller or watch boutique for replacement or repair.
- View Jewellery Protect Factsheet
- View Jewellery Protect Policy Wording
With 10Xcelerator by Membership Rewards, eligible American Express Card Members earn 10 Membership Rewards points for every full S$1.60 spent on Masterpiece / Jewellery Protect. This is only applicable for policies successfully purchased by 31 December 2024. Learn more about 10Xcelerator at amex.co/10Xceleratorsg.
We believe your jewellery should be worn with confidence. The Jewellery Protect policy affords you the confidence needed to wear your jewellery with complete peace of mind.
Simply put, Jewellery Protect puts you back in the same position you were in before the unexpected happened. We know how much your jewellery and luxury watches mean to you. They are not only monetarily valuable; they also represent achievements, relationships and memories.
In the event of damage or loss to your insured item(s), you would simply need to notify the Jewellery Protect team directly. You can either call us at +65 6801 4586 (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am - 5.00pm, excluding Public Holidays) or email us at JewelleryClaims.Chubb@qreport.sg.
The Jewellery Protect team will then guide you through the next steps where you will need to submit a Claim Form and a police report (in the case of lost or theft)