TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Express Cash: Requires company participation and Cardmember enrolment. Subject to terms and conditions. Please note that Express Cash application is subject to approval and activation. Cash access is granted subject to and governed by the terms of the agreement between American Express and your Company and may be withdrawn at yourCompany’s request at any time.
2. Membership Rewards Programme: Enrolment required. Annual programme fee to enrol a Gold Corporate Card is £30 + VAT. Participating Membership Rewards partners,available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards programme. Membership Rewards points are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers’ Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral changers and American Express Credit Card finance charges.
3. Lounge Access on American Express Corporate Gold: Cardmember enrolment required. Use the enrolment form provided with your welcome communication to sign up for Priority Pass™ membership. The first two visits per Priority Pass™ membership year at participating lounges are complimentary for members. Cardmembers can either take a guest and visit once or go on their own and visit twice. A payable fee of £20 per visit applies after that and will be charged to your designated American Express Corporate Gold Card. Priority Pass™ terms and conditions apply. For complete conditions of use please visit https://www.prioritypass.com/.
4. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
5. Travel Services Locations: All services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not all services are available at all locations.
6. Concierge services: There is typically no cost to you for the efforts Concierge consultants perform on your behalf, although you are responsible for any purchases and/orshipping charges you authorize.
7. Boingo: Terms and conditions apply. Visit boingo.com/americanexpress to view full terms
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.