At the Document Submission Centre, Cardmembers can securely upload documents, such as proof of identification, directly to us.
How do I access the Document Submission Centre?
Simply log in to your Online Account and you can visit the Document Submission Centre here.
Set up an Online Account
If you don’t already have one, set up an Online Account here. It’s quick and easy.
How do I upload a document to the Document Centre?
Once logged into the Document Submission Centre, it’s simple to upload documents to us:
- Select ‘Upload New Documents’.
- Select your Card Account.
- Select the document category.
- For ‘Dispute Support’, enter the dispute case Reference Number.
- Review the tips & guidance provided.
- Check the document size and format.
- Drag and drop or select your files in the upload window.
- Then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Confirm your submission by clicking ‘Submit Documents’.
- View the upload status of your document in your Submission History.
Maximum file size
Maximum individual file size is 10MB, and you can upload up to 30MB in one submission.
You can see the names of all documents you’ve uploaded to us in the last 90 days in ‘Submission History’.
You can check the status of the upload, download or delete the document.
You can also choose to post the completed forms to:
American Express Services Europe Ltd.
FAO Department 79,
1 John Street,
Why do I have to provide supporting documents for my dispute case?
We ask for supporting documents to help us work to resolve your dispute with the retailer more quickly and in your favour.
We’re not questioning the validity of your dispute, it’s so we can help the retailer to find the facts, if they had a system crash or have missing paperwork, for example.
What else can I do at the Document Centre?
The following activities have accompanying forms that you need to complete and include as part of your upload:
- Optional Programmes (i.e., Third Party Authorisation)
- Direct Debit Maintenance
- Cash Enrolment / Express Cash (Select “Other” from the drop-down options)
- Name Change
These forms are also available in the Document Centre.
You can also download useful forms here.