To earn additional rewards on office supplies, the purchase must be made at an office supply store in the U.S.
Office supply stores are in the business of selling a range of office supplies including items like paper, notebooks, office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers) and office furniture (e.g. desks, desk chairs and filing cabinets)
Office supplies purchased at other retail stores are excluded.
Examples of merchants* that accept the Card and where you can earn additional rewards include:
• Office Depot
• Local office supply stores
*This is not a complete list.
Examples of merchants where you will NOT earn additional rewards include:
• Pharmacies (e.g. CVS, Walgreens)
• Supermarkets (e.g. Foodtown, Pathmark)
• Warehouse clubs (e.g. BJ's, Costco)
• Superstores (e.g. Target, Wal-Mart)