Your new Card is now ready to use. If you have not done so already, please take a minute to confirm your Card.
Here are some tips for how you can get started and begin to enjoy everything your Card has to offer.
Create online account
Track your spending and rewards, explore relevant offers, and stay on top of payments by setting up your online account at americanexpress.com/create.
Download the app
Get the Amex® Mobile app for access to on-the-go features that make managing your account easy. Text WELCOME to 86509 for a link to download.*
*Available for iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.4+ only. Message and data rates may apply.
Enroll in Account Alerts
Receive alerts to stay on top of billing statements, track purchases, monitor unusual activity, and receive instant notifications if suspicious activity is detected. Go to americanexpress.com/accountalerts.
Updating Your Account Information
Please provide your new account information to merchants who bill your account automatically or store your Card on file, including your cell phone and cable provider, fitness center, ride-sharing apps, and favorite places to shop online.
Don’t forget about bill payment services and digital wallets, like Apple Pay and PayPal, as well as your Hilton Honors profile and app.
Paying Your Bill
You should now direct all payments to American Express.
If you were enrolled in AutoPay with Citi, your enrollment did not transfer to American Express. Any payments to citi scheduled on or after January 30, 2018, have been canceled.
You can pay your American Express bill in any of the following ways:
- AutoPay: Set up payments to be automatically deducted from your bank account at americanexpress.com/autopay or by calling the number on the back of your Card
- Online: Log into your account at americanexpress.com
- Telephone: Pay through our automated system or with a Customer Care Professional at 1-800-IPAY-AXP
- Mail: Use the return envelope that comes with your American Express billing statement
- Bill Pay Agency: Please update any financial institutions or third-party bill pay agencies with your new Hilton Honors American Express Card number and mailing address to ensure timely payments to your American Express account