Raw Data offers a simpler way to manage, process and reconcile disputes. This end-to-end solution automatically imports inquiry and chargeback data, helping avoid manual-processing errors. This means you can save time and potentially reach a resolution faster. The Disputes product is recommended for Merchants with a high volume of disputes and is available in all proprietary markets globally.
- Raw Data Dispute Notification
- Receive automatic notifications of new disputes—right in your system—making it easier to gather data on dispute management.
- Disputes Response and Imaging
- Automate your end-to-end dispute case management process and potentially shorten resolution time by uploading dispute-support images directly to American Express.
- Consolidated Files
- Easily integrate disputes data from multiple countries into a single file. Consolidation is only available for international and image file formats, not domestic file formats.
- Data Retention
- Access files up to 180 days old upon request.
How it works
After dispute is raised to Amex by Card member: