Review the three themes that reflect our funding priorities: Cultural Heritage, Leadership and Community Service.
Please do not submit funding requests for:
1. Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships and other forms of financial aid
2. Fundraising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners, golf tournaments and other sporting events
3. Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals or dinner programs
4. Travel for individuals or groups
5. Sectarian activities of religious organizations
6. Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
7. Books, magazines or articles in professional journals
8. Endowments or capital campaigns
9. Travelling exhibitions (we will only consider each venue on its own)
10. Sports sponsorships
Eligible organizations must:
1. Be registered with Canada Revenue Agency and must be able to document their charitable status.
2. Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.