The American Express® Gold Business Card is a valuable travel companion for individuals whose business takes them across borders frequently.
Summary of benefits:
- Dedicated Gold Travel Service
- Valuable travel privileges and savings
- Travel inconvenience and accident benefits1
- Five Complimentary Supplementary Cards included
- Complimentary enrolment into Membership Rewards Programme4
With complimentary enrolment to the award-winning American Express Membership Rewards® programme you have access to a wide range of retail and travel gifts4.
Earn one point for virtually every full US dollar or euro you spend. Points can be redeemed for a vast range of luxury gifts and benefits from luxury hotel stays, car hire and flights. Or, if you prefer, you can use your points to get thank you gifts for your most valued customers.
24 Hour Support
The American Express Gold Business Card gives you access to a 24-hour emergency helpline, Global Assist; who are there to support you in almost any difficulty you may encounter around the world. You can be assured that if the unexpected happens and you need legal, medical or personal help, a single call may provide you with the information you need. So, if you damage your laptop in a restaurant in New York or fall ill while on a business trip in Brussels, you can be sure of practical advice and support.
Should you lose your Card, an Emergency Replacement Card can be delivered to you in as little as 48 hours.
A dedicated Travel Service team for business and leisure bookings is available by phone so if you need to attend a meeting at short notice and don't have the time to make your travel arrangements, simply call us and we'll help to organise it for you.
As a Gold Business Cardmember you, your family including dependent children under 23 will receive Travel Accident benefits1 throughout the year. You and your family will also enjoy Travel Inconvenience benefits1.
If the unexpected happens and you need legal, medical or personal help, our Global Assist team has the resources and the know-how to help you in an emergency during your travels.
If your business spends in US dollar or euro you may be paying excessive foreign exchange charges. American Express can offer a solution with the Gold Business Card. The great feature of an International Currency Business Card is that it lets you spend in US dollar or euro and you can pay your account in the same currency as your card, saving you money on foreign exchange charges.
Your International Currency Card will be accepted in countries worldwide and can be used for purchases on all 6 continents. You can also automatically settle your account by direct debit at the end of each month, which allows you to manage your cash flow more effectively, giving you more control.
Optimised Expense Management
Simplify expense management with one centralised account that can be settled with a single monthly payment. With account information available online it's easy to keep track of all expenses.
The annual fee for the Gold Business Card includes one main Card plus up to five supplementary Gold or Green Cards at no extra cost so you can ensure that your employees can enjoy the benefits of the Gold Business Card including Comprehensive Travel Insurance Benefits1.
In order to help us process your application as quickly and smoothly as possible; please ensure you meet the following criteria;
- You are at least 18 years of age and your Business must be registered outside the USA and Singapore.
- We are unable to accept applications through this site from people whose main residence or payment bank is in Singapore. If your main residence is in Singapore or your payment bank is in Singapore and you are interested in applying for an International Currency Card, please contact Customer Services.
- Have your National ID Card or Passport at hand. You will need to send a certified copy of your identity document to us as part of the application process.
- Please attach a valid and certified true copy of business verification document
- E.g. certificate of incorporation or partnership deed as well as company address verification
- Please note the only exception to this rule are applicants who bank with their employer in the UK which can be verified through Companies House.
- You have a valid and certified true copy of each Director's passport or identity Card.
- You have a valid and certified true copy of each Beneficial Owner's passport or identify card.