The American Express® Green Business Card allows smart and savvy businesses to optimise transactions in foreign currency and keep a healthy cash flow.
Summary of benefits:
- Optimised foreign exchange transactions
- Simplified expense management
- Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Benefits1
- Financial flexibility with no pre-set spending limit3
With American Express Membership Rewards® Programme, you will receive one point4 for virtually every full US dollar or euro you spend on your Green Business Dollar Card or your Green Business Euro Card. Points can be used to redeem for a unique range of rewards including flights, hotel accommodation, car hire and incentive gifts for employees or luxury thank you gifts for your most valued customers. Enrolment in Membership Rewards is complimentary for the first year and US$/€36 every year thereafter.
You can be assured that if the unexpected happens and you need legal or medical help, a single call to a 24-hour emergency helpline will provide you with the information you need. So, if you damage your laptop whilst in a restaurant in New York or fall ill while on a business trip in Brussels, you can be sure of practical advice and support.
Should you lose your Card, an Emergency Replacement Card can be delivered to you in as little as 48 hours.
You can make substantial savings on foreign exchange charges when you spend and settle your bills in US dollar or euro. For example if you make regular business trips to Italy, you can use the Green Business Euro Card to pay for the hotel, car hire and corporate expenses and then settle your bill in euro and pay no foreign exchange charges.
With the Green Business Card there is no pre-set spending limit3. You can therefore spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. We may also authorise additional funds by phone should you need to make an exceptional purchase of any kind. This flexibility allows you to manage your cash flow more effectively, giving you more control.
Optimised Expense Management
All Cards on your account are charged to one bill, ensuring you can see what is being charged and by whom, making it easy to keep track of all expenses.
You can plan your business trip with complete piece of mind when you charge your scheduled travel ticket to your American Express Business Card, thanks to a Travel Accident Benefit1 of up to US$/€100,000.
Travel Inconvenience Benefit
You will also automatically benefit from our Travel Inconvenience Insurance Benefits1 when you pay for flight tickets with your American Express Business Card. There is also a 24 hour Global Assist Service which will be able to support you in the event of any missed connections, delays and lost or delayed luggage.
In order to help us process your application as quickly and smoothly as possible; please ensure you meet the following criteria;
- You are at least 18 years of age and your Business must be registered outside the USA.
- You have a valid and certified true copy of each Applicant's proof of address
- Passport, Driving Licence or Identify Card that must include a clear photo, full name and expiry date
- must be a utility bill or bank statement issued within the last three months, not a mobile phone bill
- Please attach a valid and certified true copy of business verification document
- E.g. certificate of incorporation or partnership deed as well as company address verification
- Please note the only exception to this rule are applicants who bank with their employer in the UK which can be verified through Companies House.
- You have a valid and certified true copy of each Director's passport or identity Card.
- You have a valid and certified true copy of each Beneficial Owner's passport or identify card.