1. Company Business Rewards Benefits: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Program member to earn Qantas Points for business. The TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit is available only for companies with the American Express Qantas Corporate Card program when the Card is used to make an eligible Qantas flight booking. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. Qantas will allocate 3 times the number of Qantas Points which will be awarded to the business under the Qantas Business Rewards Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions. A one-off joining fee of $89.50 usually applies, however this will be waived for any business that has an existing American Express Qantas Corporate Card. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the airline earn table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. Qantas Points earning thresholds apply as per the TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit Terms and Conditions. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Earn on Qantas spend: You will earn 2 Membership Rewards Points per $1 spent on the following Qantas Products and Services purchased on the Qantas merchant Account (i.e. directly from Qantas): Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar. Subject to Terms and Conditions of your Membership Rewards program available here.
3. Platinum Travel Service: All fees or amounts payable in relation to the services are inclusive of GST where applicable. All fees, taxes and charges levied by the travel providers and/or air travel suppliers still apply and these are subject to change without notice until such time as tickets are issued. Travel services provided by American Express International, Inc. ABN 15 000 618 208. Incorporated with Limited Liability in Delaware, USA.
4. Qantas Club Membership: A choice of one Qantas Club membership is available for Qantas Corporate Platinum Card® Members, or an individual nominated by the Card Member in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out below each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year in which the Card Member became entitled. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Membership Terms and Conditions, available at www.qantas.com/qantasclubterms Subject to Qantas Club, Partner airlines and associated lounges’ conditions of entry. See www.qantas.com/loungeaccess for details.
5. Platinum Qantas Privileges: Qantas Domestic Economy Return Flight: A choice of one Domestic Economy class return flight is available for Card Members, or an individual nominated by the Card Member to redeem, on the Terms and Conditions set out below, and in accordance with Qantas’ Conditions of Carriage (which apply to all Qantas passengers). The benefit is available to be chosen each 12-month period that the Card Member maintains a card relationship with American Express (each a “Membership Year”) and must be redeemed before the end of the relevant Membership Year. The flight must be booked and ticketed before the end of the Membership Year in which the Card Member became entitled to the domestic flight. Redemption of the domestic flight cannot be carried forward to any subsequent Membership Year and cannot be exchanged for cash. Reservations must be made through the American Express Platinum Travel Service by calling 1800 621 524 and selecting option 1. Qantas and American Express reserve the right to change the domestic flight offer Terms and Conditions or the offer of flights from time to time without notice, including but not limited to, the right to charge fees or to stop offering flights. Route availability is subject to change without notice. Availability of these seats is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or at the times you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights and it may be more difficult to book seats around public holidays, school holidays or special events. Only specified routes are included within the offer. All travel is subject to the Domestic Flight Offer Conditions, Qantas Fare Conditions and Qantas Conditions of Carriage. No Qantas Frequent Flyer points will be awarded for travel on these flights. Domestic Flight Routes available set out in Table 1.
Table 1: Domestic Flight Routes
Booking Changes and Cancellations:
a. Changes and cancellations are permitted prior to each flight departure, The Card Member is to pay any extra fare difference and any extra taxes by calling 1800 621 524 and selecting option 1
b. Name changes are permitted
c. The new booking must be for travel within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued
d. Changes must be made through the American Express Platinum Travel Service by calling 1800 621 524 and selecting option 1
e. At the time of making the change, the Card Member must pay: Applicable change fees as per the Qantas Fare Conditions; any fare difference between the fare for the new booking and the original fare; and any other applicable surcharges, fees and taxes plus applicable GST as charged by American Express
f. Validity: Minimum stay is not applicable. Maximum stay is up to one year
g. Children/Infants: Flights may not be redeemed for unaccompanied minors. Infants (under 2 years) without a seat may travel free of charge when travelling with an eligible Card Member
h. The Domestic Flight is only available on Qantas marketed and operated services. For the avoidance of doubt, flights on Jetstar Airways Pty Limited and codeshare services are not included.
6. As long as your Account remains current and in good standing.
7. Membership Rewards Spirit program: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards. An annual fee applies but is waived for American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card Members. You will earn 2 points for every $1 spent on all spend except government where you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Merchants classified as "government" include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example, a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn rates at the government earn rate. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. The redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. A joining fee may apply. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
8. David Jones. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here and the David Jones Partner Terms and Conditions available at DAVIDJONES.COM.AU. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Minimum redemption amounts apply. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You’ll earn Membership Rewards points on the ‘pay’ component of your purchase only.
9. Gift Cards. Gift Card or voucher rewards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit. Normal retailer gift card or voucher Conditions apply, refer to the gift card or retailer website for details. Minimum redemption amounts apply.
10. Points for Credit. Points may be redeemed by the Card Member for a credit on the Card Account. American Express may decline a Points for Credit request where the Card Account or Card Member’s other Accounts with American Express are not in good standing. The redemption of Points for Credit will be administered solely by American Express within three business days and cannot be reversed. Redeeming Points for Credit is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You’ll earn Membership Rewards points on the ‘pay’ component of your purchase only. Minimum redemption amounts apply.
11. FXIP Service is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. FXIP transactions are excluded from the standard MR earn rate as per the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
12. Membership Rewards points can be transferred to the company’s Qantas Business Rewards Account. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points. In order to transfer Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards Account to an individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer Account, the business Account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).
13. Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards members off the base fare of selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Member Deals are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
14. Points transfer. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. To transfer Membership Rewards points into an Airline Rewards or Frequent Guest Partner Program you must be a member of the Partner Program. Membership of the Partner Program is the Card Member’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable Program. A joining fee may apply.
15. Platinum Concierge: There is typically no cost to you for most efforts Concierge consultants perform on your behalf, although you are responsible for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorise. Fees may apply for meetings and event planning. We reserve the right to note profile and preference data for servicing purposes.