1. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as major supermarkets: Bi-Lo, Coles, Fishers, Food For Less, Fresh Provisions, Harris Farm Markets, IGA, Macro Wholefoods, Safeway, Supabarn, Thomas Dux, Woolworths. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as major petrol stations: Ampol, BP, Caltex Woolworths, Gull, Metro, Peak, Safeway Petrol, Shell, United, Woolworths Petrol, 7 Eleven. Exceptions may apply if an individual merchant trading as one of the above named retailers does not accept American Express as a form of payment. Purchases at major supermarket & major petrol station retailers are only eligible for additional points if the transactions are made in Australia. 0.5 merchants classified as; utilities including gas, water and electricity providers; government including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), federal/state and local government bodies; and insurance excluding insurances offered by American Express.
2. For each successful transaction with Select + Pay with points, points will be debited from your Membership Rewards account and a credit placed on your Card in line with the points chosen to be used for the Eligible Charge. A minimum of 1,000 Membership Rewards points is required for any Select + Pay with points transaction. Any credit to your Card Account cannot exceed the amount of the relevant Eligible Charges. A credit will appear on your statement identified as "Rewards Credit". Points will be debited immediately and the credit will take up to 3 business days to appear online. Credits processed after the Card account's statement closing date will appear in the following statement. You are still responsible for payment of the amount due on your Card account by the due date. Select + Pay with points is not available for redemption by Corporate Card accounts and is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund. American Express will select and display each eligible charge for Select + Pay with points ("Eligible Charge") and the points rate required to pay for the Eligible Charge. Each Eligible Charge must: (a) appear within the Online Statement of the Summary of Accounts page; (b) be redeemed within 2 months of the charge appearing on your Card account; (c) not currently or have previously been disputed; and (d) not be a fee. Eligible Charges, including the points rate required to pay for the Eligible Charge, may be changed at any time without notice. Select + Pay with points transactions can only be completed online. Select + Pay with points is available only to Basic Card Members enrolled in the Australian Membership Rewards program and is subject to the full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions. All Linked Card accounts must be in good standing.
3. Shop with Points David Jones: Subject to stock availability. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the American Express Membership Rewards program available here and the David Jones Terms and Conditions available here. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Additional Card Holders are not eligible for Shop with Points transactions. The Primary Card must be used to complete the transaction. A minimum of 3,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. The amount of Membership Rewards points required to purchase the item(s) is subject to change at any time. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You'll earn Membership Rewards points on the 'pay' component of your purchase only.
4. American Express Travel Online. You can redeem points for prepaid travel of a nominated value through American Express Travel Online with the point-of-purchase redemption capability. Travel bookings using points may be made for any person, provided all your accounts are kept in good standing and are not overdue. Points cannot be used for Cruise Privileges bookings. All travel bookings are subject to availability. Subject to the American Express Travel Online standard booking terms and conditions.
5. Helloworld Travel and Webjet. A minimum of 7,500 points must be redeemed at any one time. You can redeem points for prepaid travel of a nominated value through Webjet.com.au and helloworld with the point-of-purchase redemption capability. Travel bookings using points may be made for any person, provided all your accounts are kept in good standing and are not overdue. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions and the partners' booking terms and conditions.
6. Airline and Hotel partners. To redeem points, you must be a member of the applicable frequent traveller program. Enrolment in the partner program is solely your responsibility and fees may apply. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
7. Gift Card or voucher rewards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit. Please allow between 7 and 10 days for the Gift Cards to be delivered. Normal retailer gift card or voucher conditions apply, refer to the gift card or retailer website for details.
8. Please note: Additional Card Members are referred to as Supplementary Card Members in our Terms and Conditions. Supplementary Card Members must be over 18 years of age. You will be liable to pay for all Supplementary Card spending and associated charges including interest on your Account.