1. Membership Rewards Ascent enrolment required. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as major supermarkets: Bi-Lo, Coles, Fishers, Food For Less, Fresh Provisions, Harris Farm Markets, IGA, Macro Wholefoods, Safeway, Supabarn, Thomas Dux, Woolworths. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as major petrol stations: Ampol, BP, Caltex Woolworths, Gull, Metro, Peak, Safeway Petrol, Shell, United, Woolworths Petrol, 7 Eleven. Exceptions may apply if an individual merchant trading as one of the above named retailers does not accept American Express as a form of payment. Purchases at major supermarket & major petrol station retailers are only eligible for additional points if the transactions are made in Australia. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through payment aggregator may earn rates at the government earn rate.
2. For each successful transaction with Select + Pay with points, points will be debited from your Membership Rewards account and a credit placed on your Card in line with the points chosen to be used for the Eligible Charge. Minimum Redemption amounts apply. Any credit to your Card Account cannot exceed the amount of the relevant Eligible Charges. A credit will appear on your statement identified as "Rewards Credit". Points will be debited immediately and the credit will take up to 3 business days to appear online. Credits processed after the Card account's statement closing date will appear in the following statement. You are still responsible for payment of the amount due on your Card account by the due date. Select + Pay with points is not available for redemption by Corporate Card accounts and is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund. American Express will select and display each eligible charge for Select + Pay with points ("Eligible Charge") and the points rate required to pay for the Eligible Charge. Each Eligible Charge must: (a) appear within the Online Statement of the Summary of Accounts page; (b) be redeemed within 2 months of the charge appearing on your Card account; (c) not currently or have previously been disputed; and (d) not be a fee. Eligible Charges, including the points rate required to pay for the Eligible Charge, may be changed at any time without notice. Select + Pay with points transactions can only be completed online. Select + Pay with points is available only to Basic Card Members enrolled in the Australian Membership Rewards program and is subject to the full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions. All Linked Card accounts must be in good standing.
3. Shop with Points David Jones: Subject to stock availability. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the American Express Membership Rewards program available here and the David Jones Terms and Conditions available here. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Additional Card Holders are not eligible for Shop with Points transactions. The Primary Card must be used to complete the transaction. A minimum of 3,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. The amount of Membership Rewards points required to purchase the item(s) is subject to change at any time. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your American Express Card account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You'll earn Membership Rewards points on the 'pay' component of your purchase only.
4. Pay With Points at Myer: You can Pay with points at Myer online if you are the Primary Card Member of an eligible American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited; your Card is enrolled in an eligible Membership Rewards program; and your Card Account is in good standing (i.e., not overdue or in collections). Additional or Employee Card Members, Card Members enrolled in Qantas or Velocity Direct program, Business Ascent program or Business Card Members with spend locked to one supplier or Card Members who hold a David Jones Storecard are not eligible to use Pay with points at Myer online. The minimum redemption value is 1,000 Membership Rewards points. The full transaction amount will be charged and appear on your account and the credit will appear within 72 hours of the charge (this may not be the full transaction amount). The credit may not appear on the same statement as the full charge. In this case, you must still pay the amount due on your statement, and the credit will apply to charges on your next statement. For full terms and conditions click here.
5. Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions:
To earn or redeem Membership Rewards points, Cards must be enrolled to the American Express Membership Rewards program, and your Card Account must be in good standing.
To redeem Membership Rewards Points with American Express Travel Online, you need to have available limit on your Card for the full transaction amount of the booking. You will then receive a statement credit within 3 business days for your points redemption. If the credit isn’t on the same statement as the transaction, it should appear on your next statement. Please pay all amounts due each month. You will earn Membership Rewards points on the full dollar amount charged to your Card.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of our Membership Rewards Program. For full Terms and Conditions, please visit the Membership Rewards website.
6. Helloworld Travel and Webjet: Minimum redemption amounts apply. You can redeem points for prepaid travel of a nominated value through Webjet.com.au and helloworld with the point-of-purchase redemption capability. Travel bookings using points may be made for any person, provided all your accounts are kept in good standing and are not overdue. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions and the partners' booking terms and conditions.
7. Airline and Hotel partners: To redeem points, you must be a member of the applicable frequent traveller program. Enrolment in the partner program is solely your responsibility and fees may apply. Subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
8. Gift Card or voucher rewards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit. Please allow between 7 and 10 days for the Gift Cards to be delivered. Normal retailer gift card or voucher conditions apply, refer to the gift card or retailer website for details.
9. Additional Cards: Additional Card Members must be 16 years of age or over. Additional Card Members were previously referred to as “Supplementary Card Members”. The Primary Card Member will be liable to pay for all transactions made by Additional Card Members. The Primary Card Member cannot add an Additional Card under their own name or email address and cannot add an Additional card under the name or email address of a previously approved Additional Card application on the Account.