1. Qantas American Express Premium Card Insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) - please see terms and conditions available here. You must use your Qantas American Express Premium Card to pay for your return trip in order to be eligible for the travel insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express International, Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208, AFSL No. 237996). Card Members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This webpage does not take into account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full terms and conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
2. Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your Qantas American Express Premium Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership, once you make an Eligible Qantas Purchase on your Qantas American Express Premium Card during that year. Eligible Qantas Purchases are Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number, purchased directly from Qantas.com.au using your Qantas American Express Premium Card; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Freight, Qantas Cruises, Qantas Box Office, Qantas Wine, Qantas Insurance, Qantas Shopping, Qantas Merchandise Store or any other Qantas branded goods and services other than those items outlined above. Subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Within 2 weeks of purchasing selected Qantas products and services, you will receive an email from Qantas confirming the Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are available for use. Login to the Complimentary Invitations Portal using your Frequent Flyer details to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking or find out more information. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are valid for a single visit by one guest to a Qantas Club Lounge and must be used prior to their expiry. Invitations are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions and are not valid for access to Qantas International First Class Lounges, the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business and or oneworld® alliance airline partner or associated lounges. Qantas Club Invitations cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year and must not be sold, they may only be transferred as allowed by Qantas. Invitations may be revoked or withheld if your Qantas American Express Premium Card account is not in good standing, if the Eligible Qantas Purchase is refunded in full or if you have not complied with these Qantas Club Invitation Conditions or the Qantas Club Lounge Access Terms and Conditions.
3. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. For more information, click here.
4. Taste by American Express Invites benefit is subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
This benefit is only redeemable when paid for with an American Express Card.
The benefit is fulfilled by making reservation bookings directly with the restaurant in the American Express Card Member’s name and is subject to table availability. American Express Card Members can either call or walk in to the restaurant to check availability and book. Card Members have to identify themselves as an American Express Card Member at the time of booking or before ordering to receive the benefits on the dining day.
The benefit is valid for seated dining only and cannot be combined with any other benefit.Each restaurant offers one of the following offers as stated in their offer details and this is not negotiable:
- a complimentary appetizer from the a la carte menu (up to ten guests)
- or a complimentary bottle of wine (per table)
- or a discount of 20% on food purchases (up to ten guests) and will be provided by the participating restaurants in accordance with the provisions set out here.
The offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
Complimentary appetizer selection may be limited by the restaurant at its discretion and will only be valid when a main course and a dessert are purchased per person. The complimentary bottle of wine is selected by the restaurant and cannot be taken away or consumed off premises. The complimentary bottle of wine will only be valid when a main course per person is purchased.
Exclusions may apply. The benefits are limited to one redemption per visit, per American Express Card, per bill, per table, unless otherwise stated; a restaurant may cap benefit availability to 10 guests per booking at its discretion.
The benefit is available for lunch or dinner on any day of the week, unless otherwise noted.
Blackout dates apply, please check with individual restaurants when booking. Should an American Express Card Member face any issues including any failure to fulfil the benefit, please contact the relevant restaurant. Alternatively, American Express Card Members may contact American Express Customer Services by calling the number on the back of their Card. American Express Card Members with Cards issued from a bank partner should complete the Contact Us form on American Express Connect. Fulfilment of this offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express restaurant.