1. Qantas Ultimate Card Insurance: The insurance on American Express Cards is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits). You must use your American Express Qantas Ultimate Credit Card to pay for your trip in order to be covered under the travel insurance and pay for eligible items for those items to be covered under the retail insurance benefits. It is important you read the American Express Qantas Ultimate Credit Card Insurance Terms and Conditions and consider whether the insurance is right for you. We do not provide advice about the insurance or whether it is appropriate for your objectives, financial situation or needs. This insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy of insurance held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Access to this insurance is provided solely by reason of the statutory operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Card Members are not a party to the group policy, do not have an agreement with Chubb and cannot vary or cancel the cover. American Express is not the insurer, does not guarantee or hold the rights under the group policy on trust for Card Members and does not act on behalf of Chubb or as its agent. American Express is not an Authorised Representative (under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of Chubb
2. Qantas American Express Ultimate Primary Card Members are eligible for an annual $450 Qantas Travel Credit, subject to Qantas Travel Credit Terms and Conditions available at amex.com.au/qantasultimate-travelcreditterms. The Qantas Travel Credit can be redeemed through American Express Travel Online on a single eligible travel booking for Qantas Flights (i.e. a QF flight number on your ticket) by selecting the Qantas Travel Credit when you checkout. All Qantas Flight travel is subject to Qantas Conditions of Carriage. To redeem the Travel Credit, the full value of the Travel Credit (or more) must be charged to the eligible Primary Card. The Qantas Travel Credit can be used for 365 days from the benefit anniversary date and cannot be used past the expiration date. To check the expiration date of your Qantas Travel Credit if you have not already redeemed it, please visit americanexpress.com.au/travel; log in and click ‘Travel Credit’. If your booking is cancelled, and your Qantas Travel Credit has already been used and associated statement credit applied to your account, you will forfeit your annual Qantas Travel Credit benefit and American Express may reverse the statement credits issued. You need to be able to spend on the Card to access the Qantas Travel Credit benefit and it should be credited to your Card Account within 3 business days but may take up to 30 days. Your account must be in good standing and you must have paid the annual fee and minimum payment by the due date. If you cancel your Card, change your rewards program or Card type, you will no longer be eligible for the Qantas Travel Credit.
3. Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership, after your first spend on selected Qantas products and services using your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card during that year. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number, purchased directly from Qantas.com.au using your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Freight, Qantas Cruises, Qantas Box Office, Qantas Wine, Qantas Insurance, Qantas Shopping, Qantas Merchandise Store or any other Qantas branded goods and services other than those outlined above. Subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Within 2 weeks of purchasing selected Qantas products and services, you will receive an email from Qantas confirming the Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are available for use. Login to the Complimentary Invitations Portal using your Frequent Flyer details to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking or find out more information. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are valid for a single visit by one guest to a Qantas Club Lounge and must be used prior to their expiry. Invitations are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions (available at Qantas.com/freeloungeinvite) and must not be sold, they may only be transferred as allowed by Qantas. Invitations are not valid for access to Qantas International First Class Lounges, the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business and or oneworld® alliance airline partner or associated lounges. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations benefit cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Invitations may be revoked or withheld if your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card account is not in good standing, if the spend on selected Qantas products and services is refunded in full or if you have not complied with these Qantas Club Invitation Conditions, the Credit Card Terms and Conditions or the Qantas Club Lounge Access Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into The Centurion Lounge® in Australia is governed by the full Terms and Conditions available here. All entrants must adhere to the General Conditions of Entry. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Members are entitled to a total of two (2) entries into The Centurion Lounges in Australia per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) for their Account. Complimentary access is available for the Card Member’s children 17 years and younger. Card Members wishing to bring additional guests may be subject to a charge that is to be processed on the Card Member’s American Express Card.
5. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. For more information, click here.