1. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. The complimentary travel insurance cover is also subject maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and limits and is available when you use your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card to pay for a return domestic or return international trip, commencing and ending in Australia. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). Refer to the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Insurances Terms and Conditions between American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313 (American Express) and Chubb available here. This website does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the full terms and conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
2. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Members are eligible for one $450 Qantas Travel Credit per year. The Qantas Travel Credit can be redeemed for any eligible Qantas flight booked (i.e. a QF flight number on your ticket) and paid online through American Express Travel in a single booking. All travel is subject to Qantas Conditions of Carriage. For bookings less than $450 any unused portion of the Qantas Travel Credit will be forfeited. The Qantas Travel Credit can be used from the anniversary date and cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Your Qantas Travel Credit for that year will be forfeited if you cancel your booking, subject to Qantas Travel Credit, Terms and Conditions.
3. Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership, after your first spend on selected Qantas products and services using your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card during that year. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number, purchased directly from Qantas.com.au using your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Freight, Qantas Cruises, Qantas Box Office, Qantas Wine, Qantas Insurance, Qantas Shopping, Qantas Merchandise Store or any other Qantas branded goods and services other than those outlined above. Subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Within 2 weeks of purchasing selected Qantas products and services, you will receive an email from Qantas confirming the Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are available for use. Login to the Complimentary Invitations Portal using your Frequent Flyer details to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking or find out more information. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are valid for a single visit by one guest to a Qantas Club Lounge and must be used prior to their expiry. Invitations are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions (available at Qantas.com/freeloungeinvite) and must not be sold, they may only be transferred as allowed by Qantas. Invitations are not valid for access to Qantas International First Class Lounges, the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business and or oneworld® alliance airline partner or associated lounges. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations benefit cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Invitations may be revoked or withheld if your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card account is not in good standing, if the spend on selected Qantas products and services is refunded in full or if you have not complied with these Qantas Club Invitation Conditions, the Credit Card Terms and Conditions or the Qantas Club Lounge Access Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into The American Express Lounges in Australia is governed by the full Terms and Conditions available here. All entrants must adhere to the General Conditions of Entry. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Members are entitled to a total of two (2) entries into the American Express Lounges in Australia per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) for their Account. Complimentary access is available for the Card Member’s children between the ages of 2 and 17. Card Members wishing to bring additional guests may be subject to a charge that is to be processed on the Card Member’s American Express Card.
5. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. For more information, click here.