1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available here. Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned on Eligible Purchases in accordance with and subject to the American Express Elevate Credit Cards Points Terms and Conditions. Eligible Purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Elevate Credit Cards Points Terms and Conditions.
2. Merchants classified as; government include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post),federal/state and local government bodies.
3. Selected Qantas products and services in Australia are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly with Qantas, Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products.
4. Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available. For further information click here.
5. Classic Upgrade Rewards are available on Qantas-operated domestic and international flights with a QF flight number on your ticket, are subject to capacity controls, and availability is limited. Classic Upgrade Rewards are not available for all fare types. You must have a paid and confirmed ticket in an eligible booking class to request a Classic Upgrade Reward.
6. Points Plus Pay – Flights are available on any flight with a QF, JQ, 3K or GK flight number. Points Plus Pay – Flights can include flights on selected partner airlines when booked on qantas.com. For more information see qantas.com.
8. Please note: Additional Card Members are referred to as Supplementary Card Members in our Terms and Conditions. Supplementary Card Members must be over 18 years of age. You will be liable to pay for all Supplementary Card spending and associated charges including interest on your Account.