Business Travel Accident
The policy covers death or disability caused by an accident during a trip when travelling on a common carrier.
- Up to PLN 800,000 in coverage during the business travel
- Up to PLN 400,000 coverage for personal trips*
Medical Assistance and Expenses
Provides cover for necessary medical, surgical and hospital costs as well as emergency dental costs
- Medical assistance and expenses – up to EUR 120,000
- Emergency dental costs – up to EUR 200
Travel Inconvenience Insurance
Allows for the purchase of meals, refreshments and hotel accommodation if a scheduled flight is seriously delayed, cancelled or overbooked, or when you miss a connection flight. The policy also allows for the purchase of essential items of toiletries and clothing if personal baggage is delayed.
The cover includes
- Flight delay, flight cancellation, or denial of boarding – up to PLN 2,400
- Flight missed connection – up to PLN 1,400
- Baggage delay for 6 hours or more – up to PLN 1,400
- Extended baggage delay – up to additional PLN 5,000, if baggage does not arrive within 48 hours of arrival (the insurance does not cover the final leg of the return trip)
Global Assistance 24/7
Provides amongst others information on passport, visa and inoculation requirements, customs regulations, currency exchange rates, climate, travel schedules, local doctors and translation services. It will also send urgent messages or medical information to your friends, relatives or business associates during a medical or legal emergency.
Cover personal belongings which are lost, stolen or damaged
- Up to EUR 5,000 in total per trip
- Up to EUR 750 for a single item, pair or set of items.
Note: You will not be cover for e.g. money, documents and electronic items.
*Personal Trip means a trip taken during the course of a Business Trip or a trip awarded by the Company, where the entire fare has been charged to the American Express Corporate Card or Business Travel Account.