15% savings on dining
With The Platinum Card® and American Express® Platinum Credit Card, you can enjoy 15% savings when dining at the following restaurants:
The Chinese Restaurant
January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
|Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui||18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Terms & Conditions
HYATT REGENCY HONG KONG, TSIM SHA TSUI - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer is not applicable on all public holidays, Feb 14, May 10, June 21, Oct 1, Dec 21, 24 and 31, 2020.
2. To enjoy the Offer, Cardmembers must settle the full payment with Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card® and American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International, Inc. ("American Express") in Hong Kong ("Eligible Cards", such holders, "Eligible Cardmembers").
3. Offer is not applicable to service charge, ticket sales events, banquets, purchase of cigar and cigarettes, corkage, cake charges and retail products.
4. Offer is applicable to dine-in consumption only, to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 diners per table per transaction, inclusive of the Eligible Cardmembers.
5. Advance reservation is required and confirmation is subject to seat availability.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products/ services.
7. Participating merchant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice, and fulfillment of the Offers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Offers and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
8. American Express and the participating merchant reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
9. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of American Express and the participating merchants shall be final.
10. If the English version of these terms and conditions does not conform to the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.