More Rewards American Express Card
1. The promotion period is from September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019. Stay period is until September 30, 2019 unless stated otherwise.
2. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary American Express Cardmembers, issued either by American Express or a bank or a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express, unless otherwise stated.
3. Privileges are available when payment is made in full through a qualified American Express Card issued locally or abroad.
4. Privileges cannot be exchanged for other items, discounts or cash
5. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other ongoing promotion, membership benefits or loyalty/privilege, and/or VIP card of the establishment, unless otherwise stated. Cardmember is entitled to the higher discount percentage, but not both.
6. Prior reservation/booking is required.
7. Rates or prices may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
8. Cardmember should present their American Express Card and availment of privileges must be specified prior to booking.
9. When applicable, in the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
10. Participating merchant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice, and fulfillment of the offers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. American Express International, Inc. or any of its affiliates (“American Express”) is not the provider of any of these products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the offers and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
11. American Express and the participating merchants reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of an offer, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
12. Participating merchants’ terms and conditions apply.
13. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of American Express and the participating merchants shall be final subject to the concurrence of DTI.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.
15. All information is correct at the time of publication.
Click here to view American Express offers worldwide.