TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Express Cash: Please note that Express Cash application is subject to approval and activation (Terms and Conditions apply). Cash access is granted subject to and governed by the terms of the agreement between American Express and your Company and may be withdrawn at your Company’s request at any time. Please be aware that limits and fees apply. Each time you make an Express Cash transaction a charge will apply of 3% of the value withdrawn or a minimum charge of £3 will apply, whichever is greater.
2. Membership Rewards: Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards programme. Enrolment is require, the fee is part of your annual Platinum Card fee, Membership Rewards points are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers’ Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral changers and American Express Credit Card finance charges. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Zero Commission on Foreign Exchange: To qualify for 0% commission, you must show your American Express Corporate Platinum Card along with a government issued ID in the same name at time of currency exchange. There is no minimum amount to receive the 0% commission offering. Offer subject to availability of currencies. Not available in conjunction with any other offer including Buy Back Guarantee. Offer only available in American Express Bureaux de Change locations. Travellers cheques and transactions at American Express travel offices are excluded. Find a Full List of Exchange Locations.
4.Hertz Gold Plus Rewards: Benefits vary by market and location of rental, and may be subject to availability. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards enrolment is required to enjoy all benefits, with no additional fee. Terms and Conditions apply. Visit the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards website for full Terms and Conditions www.hertz.co.uk/rentacar/member/enrollment. American Express reserves the right to instruct Hertz to cancel your membership if you cease to be a Platinum Cardmember or your account is not in good standing.
5. Heathrow Fast Track: Corporate Platinum Cardmember needs to present a Corporate Platinum Priority voucher to gain entry to Fast Track access at participating terminals in Heathrow Airport. Each Corporate Platinum Cardmember is entitled to up to five vouchers. For full terms and conditions please refer to the voucher included in the welcome pack.
6. Special Platinum Airfares: The definition of ‘preferential fare’ varies by carrier based upon fare basis, booking class, qualifying flight numbers, and routes.
7. These Terms and Conditions govern Platinum Business Card participation in and use of the Priority Pass™ program. Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. At any visit to a Priority Pass lounge that admits guests, you may bring in 1 guests for no charge. You will be charged the prevailing retail rate for any additional guests. Some lounges do not admit guests. By enrolling in Priority Pass, you agree that you will be responsible for any additional accompanying guest visits and that your Card will be automatically charged after you have signed for the additional guest visit and it has been reported to Priority Pass by the participating lounge. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that American Express will verify your Card account number and provide updated Card account information to Priority Pass. Priority Pass will use this information to fulfill on the Priority Pass program and may use this information for marketing related to the program. Once enrolled, Platinum Business Cardmember whose Card account is not cancelled may access participating Priority Pass lounges by presenting your Priority Pass card and airline boarding pass. In some lounges, Priority Pass member must be 21 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Priority Pass members must adhere to all house rules of participating lounges. Amenities may vary among airport lounge locations. Conference rooms, where available, may be reserved for a nominal fee. Priority Pass lounge partners and locations are subject to change. All Priority Pass members must adhere to the Priority Pass Conditions of Use, which will be sent to you with your membership package, and can be viewed at www.prioritypass.com. Upon receipt of your enrollment information, Priority Pass will send your Priority Pass card and membership package which you should receive within 4-6 weeks.
Delta: The Platinum Business Cardmember must present his or her valid American Express Card, government-issued I.D., and same-day corresponding airline ticket to club ambassador. Access to Delta Sky Club partner lounges is not permitted. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to access Delta Sky Club, and 21 years of age to access locations with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult who has access to the lounge. Cardmembers must adhere to all House Rules of participating clubs. Participating airport clubs and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access and fees subject to terms and conditions of participating airport clubs. For the most current Delta Sky Club access and pricing policy, please visit Delta.com/skyclub. All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Delta Sky Club membership and use. To review the rules, please visit Delta.com/skyclub.
Platinum Cardmembers have unlimited complimentary access to all locations of The Centurion Lounge. Gold Card and Green Card Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account are not eligible for complimentary access. Cardmembers may bring up to two (2) companions into The Centurion Lounge. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Cardmember must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D. Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied. Cardmembers will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. A Cardmember must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or legal guardian. For locations with a self-service bar, the Cardmember must be of legal drinking age in the location’s jurisdiction to enter without a parent or legal guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. American Express reserves the right to remove any person from the Lounge for inappropriate behaviour or failure to adhere to rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent. Access is subject to space availability. Hours may vary by location and are subject to change. Amenities vary among The Centurion Lounge locations and are subject to change. Services and amenities in the Lounge are complimentary, however you are responsible for any purchases and/or servicing charges you authorize our Member Services Professionals to perform on your behalf. Some American Express Cards are not eligible for all services provided by Member Services Desk. American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by the purchaser or visitor inside The Centurion Lounge. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.©2018 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.
All rights reserved.
8. FINE HOTELS: Valid for new FINE HOTELS & RESORTS bookings made through Platinum Concierge Service. Payment must be made with the Corporate Platinum Card. Cardmember must travel on itinerary booked. Noon check-in and room upgrade based on availability and provided at check- in. Certain room categories are not eligible for room upgrade; call Platinum Concierge Service for details. Breakfast amenity varies by property, but will be at minimum a continental breakfast. Benefit restrictions vary by hotel and cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers unless indicated. Benefits and promotions are applied at checkout and expire at checkout. Limit one benefit package per room, per stay. Three room limit per Cardmember, per stay; back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property considered one stay. Participating providers and benefits subject to change.
9. Enrolment in the Radisson Rewards programme is required. Benefits are subject to change. Gold Elite level amenities may not be combined with the Fine Hotels & Resorts programme. All Radisson Rewards terms and conditions apply. To view terms and conditions visit www.radissonhotels.com/rewards/termsandconditions. American Express reserves the right to instruct Radisson Rewards to cancel your membership if you cease to be a Platinum Business Cardmember or your account is not in good standing.
10. Enrollment in Marriott Bonvoy™ is required. American Express is not responsible for availability of accommodations, or any other rewards in the Loyalty Program. Guest rooms are subject to availability. Check award accommodation availability before transferring points by visiting Marriott.com . Once you have transferred Membership Rewards® points, they cannot be transferred back to your Membership Rewards account and become subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program found respectively at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi . Transfer enough points into your Loyalty Program account to redeem for your award accommodations or top up your Loyalty Program account. Transfers are normally immediate, but please allow up to 48 hours for the transfer to be completed. Please note that no bookings can be made until the Points are credited to your Loyalty Program account. Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges may apply. All redemption bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Program found at Marriott.com
11. Boingo: Terms and conditions apply. Visit Amex.boingo.com to view full terms. Visit wifi.boingo.com to locate hotspots.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.