1. Travel Insurance Benefits: American Express Services Europe Limited ("AESEL") makes various benefits available to Cardmembers. These benefits derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties which AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL's contract with you but AESEL will aim to inform you 30 days in advance of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance made between AESEL and certain insurers, for example travel insurance benefits. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a Cardmember. Exclusions apply. Full details of the insurance benefits currently available can be found in the Summary of Benefits document which will be provided with your Card. Please read this document to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
For further details regarding the Travel Insurance Benefits, please click on the link below:-
2. Terms and conditions apply for each individual partner program, are subject to change and space availability. Some partner programs require enrolment.
3. Subject to cash availability, country limits and local currency regulations
4. Provided account is settled in full and on time each month, you can usually spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. Proof of resources and security may be required.
5. Points cannot be earned on the following charges: Cash Advance, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange and Express Cash transactions and other Account Charges
6. Review the Account Terms and Conditions and retain a copy for your records.
Applicants must be 18 or over. Subject to status. International Currency Cards are issued by American Express Services Europe Limited (AESEL) Registered office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Company number 1833139 is authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services. AESEL is, for insurance mediation activities only, an appointed representative of American Express Insurance Services Europe Limited (firm reference number 311684) who is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. Details can be found on the UK Financial Services Register. Please be aware that for American Express Cards issued in the UK and obtained within the European Economic Area, the conduct of business activities will be regulated by that country’s insurance regulator.