1. American Express Services Europe Limited ("AESEL") makes various benefits available to Cardmembers. These benefits derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties which AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL's contract with you but AESEL will aim to inform you 30 days in advance of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance made between AESEL and certain insurers, for example travel insurance benefits. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a Cardmember. Exclusions apply. Full details of the insurance benefits currently available can be found in the Summary of Benefits document which will be provided with your Card.Please read this document to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
2. Terms and conditions apply for each individual partner program, are subject to change and space availability. Some partner programs require enrolment.
3. Subject to application and payment of a fee.
4. Subject to cash availability, country limits and local currency regulations.
5. Provided account is settled in full and on time each month, you can usually spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. Proof of resources and security may be required.
6. Points cannot be earned on the following charges: Cash Advance, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange and Express Cash transactions and other Account Charges
Review the Account Terms and Conditions and retain a copy for your records.
Applicants must be aged 18 or over. Subject to status. Cards issued by American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX. Registered in England and Wales with Number: 1833139.
American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 415532 for the provision of payment services.