Your travel protection benefits:
- Medical assistance and expenses, including some pre-existing medical conditions. To view the full list of cover available, please click here.
- Cancelling, postponing and abandoning
- Cutting short a trip
- Personal belongings, money and travel documents
- Car rental benefits – Theft, damage and liability
- Travel inconveniences
- Personal accident whilst on a trip
- Legal assistance and compensation
For UK applicants the Travel Protection benefit is subject to enrolment. Learn more at americanexpress.com/icc/help
There are exclusions in your American Express travel insurance policy which cannot be varied or removed. If you have a pre-existing medical condition that falls outside of the list of accepted conditions referred to in the travel insurance terms and conditions, you may be able to obtain alternative or additional insurance via the Money and Pensions Service
(visit https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en) or call the advice service on 0800 138 7777 (free from within the UK). Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.